'Apprentice' Contestant 'Would Boycott the Finale' If They Could
By Rob Shuter Posted May 3rd 2011 07:37PM
Over the course of a month, Donald Trump has upset a lot of celebrities with his bombastic and eager criticism of President Obama, so much so that one 'Celebrity Apprentice' cast member tells me that they would boycott the season finale show if they could.
"If it wasn't for my contract I would boycott the finale when he decides who will be hired," one cast member who asked not to be revealed tells me. "Whoever is offered the job should tell him there is no way I would ever work for him."
Trump, who has managed to offend Jerry Seinfeld, Robert De Niro and Rosie O'Donnell with his ill-conceived focus on Obama's birth certificate and schooling, can now add 'Late Show' host David Letterman to his ever-growing list. Last Thursday, Dave accused the potential GOP candidate for President of being a racist.
"My point is it's all fun, it's all circus, it's all a rodeo, until it starts to smack of racism," Dave said. "And then it's no longer fun ... I have heard enough really smart people to convince me that yes, that is very, very insulting ... How can you say things like that if you're not a racist?"
The Donald's visit to racially-tinged territory -- to be fair, he said he "always had a great relationship with the blacks" -- has my source speculating if the remaining women of color on the show will pipe up to say anything.
"What's going to be really crazy is if Star Jones or NeNe Leakes wins," the insider tells me. "Will both women of color accept his check for their charities or have the courage to stand up to the bully like Jerry, Robert and now Dave have?"
We will find out on May 15th.
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
MORE ABOUT Donald Trump
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Donald Trump Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Ri'chard Compares Magic Mike and Chocolate City
- Jason Derulo: Jordin Sparks Split Is "So Behind Me"
- Sarah Stage Poses in Bikini Photo Shoot Five Weeks After Giving Birth, Looks Perfectly Fit: Photos
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''