'Celebrity Fit Club' Star Dr. Ian Smith Considering Own Show
By Denise Warner Posted May 3rd 2011 11:22AM
"I enjoy the shows I'm doing now ... I do love coming on and being an expert contributor," he tells PopEater while promoting his book 'Eat: The Effortless Weight Loss Solution,' "but I have a couple of show ideas I think that could take this whole concept to another level."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lopez: I've "Made Mistakes" With Men, My Kids Stay in the Bronx With Family So They "Get It"
- Britney Spears Confirms "My Boyfriend Cheated on Me," Addresses Rumor During Las Vegas Concert
- Joan Rivers Remains "On Life Support," Daughter Melissa Rivers Says in New Statement
- Another ISIS Death: Terrorist Group Reportedly Beheads Hostage Steven Sotloff
- Halle Berry Catches A Flight Out Of Maui With Her Family
- Joan Rivers on life support, family confirms
- Charlize Theron: My body's not perfect
- Jason Aldean announces new album 'Old Boots, New Dirt' with track listing
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support, Says Daughter Melissa: "We Are Extremely Grateful for All the Love"
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Kiss for First Time as a Married Couple—See the Wedding Photo!
- The 7 Things You Absolutely Cannot Do After a Breakup—Like Seriously, Don't Do These!