'Celebrity Fit Club' Star Dr. Ian Smith Considering Own Show
By Denise Warner Posted May 3rd 2011 11:22AM
"I enjoy the shows I'm doing now ... I do love coming on and being an expert contributor," he tells PopEater while promoting his book 'Eat: The Effortless Weight Loss Solution,' "but I have a couple of show ideas I think that could take this whole concept to another level."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence Reunites With Ex-Boyfriend Nicholas Hoult on Set of X-Men: Apocalypse: See the Pic
- TLC Airs 19 Kids and Counting Marathon Amid Josh Duggar Molestation Allegations: Twitter Reactions
- Red Nose Day's Best Skits: Julia Roberts' Real Voice, Game of Thrones Musical and More!
- Does Discovery/TLC have a child molester problem?
- Maggie Gyllenhaal deemed 'too old' to play a 55-rear-old's lover?
- Stars who lost their mojo
- Celebs Bring the Funny for Red Nose Day: Gwyneth Paltrow Hangs Out, Robert Pattinson Crashes a Car & More!
- Find Out What Julia Roberts, Hugh Grant, Daniel Craig and More Really Sound Like in This Hilarious Red Nose Day Exposé
- Reese Witherspoon Is Going to Play Tinker Bell in New Live-Action Disney Movie