'Celebrity Fit Club' Star Dr. Ian Smith Considering Own Show
By Denise Warner Posted May 3rd 2011 11:22AM
"I enjoy the shows I'm doing now ... I do love coming on and being an expert contributor," he tells PopEater while promoting his book 'Eat: The Effortless Weight Loss Solution,' "but I have a couple of show ideas I think that could take this whole concept to another level."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicholas Hoult Talks Dating Jennifer Lawrence, "What Makes Her Special"
- Justin Bieber's Mom Pattie Mallette Tweets "I Want More Kids!"
- Scandal Style Breakdown: Olivia Pope's Black and White Jacket, Mellie's Gown, and More from We Do Not Touch the First Ladies
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty
- Experts explain release of Justin Bieber's jail footage
- Miley Cyrus Said "No Thanks" to Katy Perry Kiss 5 Years Ago: Look Back at Their Frenemy Timeline
- Best Looks of the Week: Amber Heard's Wrap Dress, Elle Fanning's Darling Miu Miu Outfit & More!
- Courtney Stodden and Justin Bieber's BFF Lil Twist Sign Up for Ross Mathews' Celeb Charm School—Watch the Clip!