'Celebrity Fit Club' Star Dr. Ian Smith Considering Own Show
By Denise Warner Posted May 3rd 2011 11:22AM
"I enjoy the shows I'm doing now ... I do love coming on and being an expert contributor," he tells PopEater while promoting his book 'Eat: The Effortless Weight Loss Solution,' "but I have a couple of show ideas I think that could take this whole concept to another level."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Christie Talks Donald Trump's Crazy Successes, Threatens to "Go Nuclear" in Next Debate
- Zac Efron's Film We Are Your Friends Totally Bombed at the Box Office
- Kelly Osbourne Sends Flowers to Melissa Rivers for Fashion Police Return, Reboot
- Fit model mom Sarah Stage ignores the haters
- Jennifer Aniston wears nothing but a towel for new film
- Nicki Minaj feuding with Tara Reid too?