'Celebrity Fit Club' Star Dr. Ian Smith Considering Own Show
By Denise Warner Posted May 3rd 2011 11:22AM
"I enjoy the shows I'm doing now ... I do love coming on and being an expert contributor," he tells PopEater while promoting his book 'Eat: The Effortless Weight Loss Solution,' "but I have a couple of show ideas I think that could take this whole concept to another level."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister, Jessica Barrymore, Found Dead at 47: Report
- The Roots Hilariously React to Horror-Infused Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer on Tonight Show: Watch
- The Real Housewives of New York City Reunion Part 1: Three Major Moments
- Kate Minus One! Gosselin's Handsome Bodyguard Steve Neild Returns To Wife & Sons, Takes A New Job; Doesn't Have ?Any Communication' With Reality Star
- What's In Store? Check Your Weekly Horoscope To Find Out What's To Come This Week! You Better Act Accordingly!
- Rihanna Gets Angry at a Fan Wanting to Take a Picture
- Sexy celeb magazine covers
- Orlando Bloom threw a punch at Justin Bieber at Spanish hotspot, report says
- Zac Efron acknowledges addiction issues with Bear Grylls
- Clayton Kershaw Throws a Baseball at Jimmy Kimmel's Head—Watch Now!
- Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber Get Into a Confrontation Over Miranda Kerr at Ibiza Club: Reports
- Watch Girls' Adam Driver Mock Daniel Radcliffe About Love and Sex...Using Nachos and a Rotten Banana