'Celebrity Fit Club' Star Dr. Ian Smith Considering Own Show
By Denise Warner Posted May 3rd 2011 11:22AM
"I enjoy the shows I'm doing now ... I do love coming on and being an expert contributor," he tells PopEater while promoting his book 'Eat: The Effortless Weight Loss Solution,' "but I have a couple of show ideas I think that could take this whole concept to another level."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Idina Menzel, Taye Diggs Separate After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' Ex, Expecting Baby Number Six with Wife Victoria Prince
- Kim Kardashian Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body, Drew Barrymore Reveals She's Having Another Baby Girl: Top 5 Wednesday Stories
- Salt In The Wound: Homewrecker Fantasia’s Cheating Baby Daddy Posts Loving Picture With His Estranged Wife
- Watch: Brandi Glanville Has On-Air Meltdown After Home Break In!
- 'Duck Dynasty' triple threat: Robertsons hunt, sing, and act in Christmas special
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!
- American Horror Story: Coven Shocker: Gabourey Sidibe Talks Queenie's Fate, and Which Co-Star Brings a Baby Hand to Set