Fashion Hits and Misses at the Met Gala [Photos]
By Katelyn Mullen Posted May 3rd 2011 02:30PM
Form fitted was certainly a trend amongst the ladies and although Ginnifer Goodwin and Madonna showed off their silhouettes in some color, earth tones prevailed.
'Mad Men' star Christina Hendricks wore an off the shoulder, color blend dress that perhaps wasn't the most flattering choice. Beyonce and Taylor Swift both went with black and gold dresses and pulled back hairstyles, but Swift could possibly come out on top. She went a little more daring than the pastel mini dresses she normally wears, and her crimson lip color adds just enough pop to have this starlet step out of her comfort zone and into the winners circle.
The gorgeous gals don't stop there. Kate Hudson and Jessica Alba weren't about to let their baby bumps stop them from stealing the show. These two both showed off their bellies in metallic gold and dazzled their way down the red carpet.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
MORE ABOUT Taylor Swift
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Taylor Swift Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- William Shatner Will Miss Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: "I Feel Really Awful"
- Taylor Swift Catches Cats Olivia, Meredith Cuddling Together After Their "Cat Fights" Past: Adorable Video!
- Nikki Reed Loves Her Engagement Ring "More Than Anything In the World!"
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Aww! Pregnant Jessica Biel Gets a Surprise Visit from Husband Justin Timberlake While Filming in New Orleans
- Michelle Rodriguez Apologizes After Asking Minority Actors to "Stop Stealing All the White People's Superheroes"
- Will Forte Reflects on Saturday Night Live, Assures Fans MacGruber 2 Is Still "Absolutely" in the Works