Fashion Hits and Misses at the Met Gala [Photos]
By Katelyn Mullen Posted May 3rd 2011 02:30PM
Form fitted was certainly a trend amongst the ladies and although Ginnifer Goodwin and Madonna showed off their silhouettes in some color, earth tones prevailed.
'Mad Men' star Christina Hendricks wore an off the shoulder, color blend dress that perhaps wasn't the most flattering choice. Beyonce and Taylor Swift both went with black and gold dresses and pulled back hairstyles, but Swift could possibly come out on top. She went a little more daring than the pastel mini dresses she normally wears, and her crimson lip color adds just enough pop to have this starlet step out of her comfort zone and into the winners circle.
The gorgeous gals don't stop there. Kate Hudson and Jessica Alba weren't about to let their baby bumps stop them from stealing the show. These two both showed off their bellies in metallic gold and dazzled their way down the red carpet.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
MORE ABOUT Taylor Swift
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Taylor Swift Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Backstreet Boys: Show 'Em What You're Made Of Documentary Trailer: We Were The Biggest Band in the World, Then It Just Stopped
- Jenny Slate Sings Fleetwood Mac's "Landslide" as Marcel the Shell
- British Man Who Spends $150K on Botox, Plastic Surgery to Look Like Kim Kardashian: "I Welcome the Hate"
- 'Haunting Of's' Kim Russo claims to bridge gap between worlds
- Stephen Belafonte denies reports he abused wife Mel B
- Larry King grills Willie Robertson on his views on homosexuality
- Maria Menounos Goes Inside YouTube's Official Movie Making Studio—Find Out Why Ron Howard and Brian Grazer Are Interested!
- Ben McKenzie Reveals Biggest Dating Regrets, Admits to Using "Pink, Fluffy" Handcuffs With an Ex
- Hold On, Smash Is Coming Back in the Best Possible Way?!