Fashion Hits and Misses at the Met Gala [Photos]
By Katelyn Mullen Posted May 3rd 2011 02:30PM
Form fitted was certainly a trend amongst the ladies and although Ginnifer Goodwin and Madonna showed off their silhouettes in some color, earth tones prevailed.
'Mad Men' star Christina Hendricks wore an off the shoulder, color blend dress that perhaps wasn't the most flattering choice. Beyonce and Taylor Swift both went with black and gold dresses and pulled back hairstyles, but Swift could possibly come out on top. She went a little more daring than the pastel mini dresses she normally wears, and her crimson lip color adds just enough pop to have this starlet step out of her comfort zone and into the winners circle.
The gorgeous gals don't stop there. Kate Hudson and Jessica Alba weren't about to let their baby bumps stop them from stealing the show. These two both showed off their bellies in metallic gold and dazzled their way down the red carpet.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
MORE ABOUT Taylor Swift
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Taylor Swift Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian Steps Out in Eye-Catching Ensemble, Mila Kunis Flashes Engagement Ring From Ashton Kutcher: Top Weekend Stories
- Jared Leto, Brother Shannon Leto Give Smoldering Stares in Bold, Printed Shirts: See the Sexy Picture
- Taylor Swift, Lorde Pal Around New York City: See the Goofy Picture
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- Rihanna and Drake Grab Dinner in London After Wining and Dining in Amsterdam
- Seth Meyers Reveals How Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and More Helped Him Prepare for His Late Night Show
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Would Like to Trade Bodies With Gisele Bündchen, Admits She's Not a Fan of Selfies