Kelly Preston Joins Mob Cast as John Travolta's Wife, Victoria Gotti
The biopic, which also boasts Lindsay Lohan as a member of the famed crime family, is set to begin filming in New York in January of 2012 and follows John Gotti and John Gotti Jr.'s relationship.
And keeping things all in the family, PEOPLE reports that the Preston and Travolta's real-life daughter, Ella Bleu, will also join the cast as their on-screen daughter, Angel Gotti.
But the Travolta family performance may be upstaged by on screen daughter-in-law, Lohan's, real-life Gotti encounter.
Lohan, who will play Kim Gotti, recently told Jay Leno that she actually met the Don himself, John Gotti, when she was 3-years-old.
Leno joked, "That's bad, hanging out with John Gotti when you're three. That could by why you're in so much trouble!"
We have no doubt that this threesome will be able to recreate all of the drama and mystery of the real gruesome Gotti group.
MORE ABOUT John Travolta
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about John Travolta Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- Zach Braff's Kickstarter Closes With $3.1 Million in Pledged Funds
- Mike Darnell Exits as Fox Reality Boss
- Carol Channing Confidant Dickie Long Dies at 99
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Baz Luhrmann Passed on Directing 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- Someone Just Paid $1.5 Million to Sit Next to Leonardo DiCaprio in Space
- Tim Curry Is Fine After Suffering a Massive Stroke: Report