Video: Ciara Tells Teens to 'Wrap it Up' at Event to Prevent
By Brittany Weiss Posted May 4th 2011 02:30PM
As a supporter for the Candie's Foundation, Ciara said, "We're not perfect, we all go through things, but it's really all about the ending result. Just try to be your best in general -- and of course with teen pregnancy prevention be smart. Wrap it up. Take your time. Don't rush."
The Candie's Foundation sends its message through influential celebrities such as Bruno Mars, Elizabeth Berkley, Bristol Palin and Taylor Swift. The goal of the foundation is to educate teens on the consequences that come with pregnancy and parenthood at an early age.
Ciara and Elizabeth Berkley were honored for their efforts in helping prevent teen pregnancy.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- ?Super Mario 3D World' review: The portly plumber's latest is totally pawesome
- ?Real Housewives of Atlanta': What should Kandi do? POLL
- Extra Scoop: Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles? Is It On?
- Attention Garth Brooks Fans? He's Going on Tour!
- Crushing on Cole Vosbury! 6 New Reasons We Love 'The Voice' Contestant