Video: Ciara Tells Teens to 'Wrap it Up' at Event to Prevent
By Brittany Weiss Posted May 4th 2011 02:30PM
As a supporter for the Candie's Foundation, Ciara said, "We're not perfect, we all go through things, but it's really all about the ending result. Just try to be your best in general -- and of course with teen pregnancy prevention be smart. Wrap it up. Take your time. Don't rush."
The Candie's Foundation sends its message through influential celebrities such as Bruno Mars, Elizabeth Berkley, Bristol Palin and Taylor Swift. The goal of the foundation is to educate teens on the consequences that come with pregnancy and parenthood at an early age.
Ciara and Elizabeth Berkley were honored for their efforts in helping prevent teen pregnancy.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- U2 tour manager Dennis Sheehan found dead in Los Angeles hotel room
- Kellie Pickler to be honored with first Operation Troop Aid Chris Kyle Patriot Award
- Amy Schumer puts Bill Cosby on trial on 'Inside Amy Schumer'
- Bristol Palin Opens Up About Canceled Wedding: 'This Is a Painful Time'
- Food Network Stars Giada De Laurentiis and Bobby Flay Are Not Dating, Rep Confirms
- Some Like It Hot! See Kim K's Topless Marilyn Monroe Moment