Video: Ciara Tells Teens to 'Wrap it Up' at Event to Prevent
By Brittany Weiss Posted May 4th 2011 02:30PM
As a supporter for the Candie's Foundation, Ciara said, "We're not perfect, we all go through things, but it's really all about the ending result. Just try to be your best in general -- and of course with teen pregnancy prevention be smart. Wrap it up. Take your time. Don't rush."
The Candie's Foundation sends its message through influential celebrities such as Bruno Mars, Elizabeth Berkley, Bristol Palin and Taylor Swift. The goal of the foundation is to educate teens on the consequences that come with pregnancy and parenthood at an early age.
Ciara and Elizabeth Berkley were honored for their efforts in helping prevent teen pregnancy.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tori Spelling suing Benihana over burns from falling on grill
- Cindy Crawford doesn't understand why unflattering photo makes other feel good
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Avril Lavigne's Husband Spotted with Mystery Woman Prior to Split Announcement
- Sneak Peek! Gwen Stefani Is Back on 'The Voice'
- Miley Cyrus Goes Topless... Again!
- RHONY Secrets Revealed Recap: Kristen and Josh Celebrate 10-Year Anniversary Before His Ashley Madison Scandal
- Teen Mom 2 Recap: Leah Messer Skips Rehab After Learning She May Lose Custody of Twins
- Party Down South Recap: Mattie Lynn Breaux Eats Chest Hair, Daddy Passes Out in Driveway