Video: Ciara Tells Teens to 'Wrap it Up' at Event to Prevent
By Brittany Weiss Posted May 4th 2011 02:30PM
As a supporter for the Candie's Foundation, Ciara said, "We're not perfect, we all go through things, but it's really all about the ending result. Just try to be your best in general -- and of course with teen pregnancy prevention be smart. Wrap it up. Take your time. Don't rush."
The Candie's Foundation sends its message through influential celebrities such as Bruno Mars, Elizabeth Berkley, Bristol Palin and Taylor Swift. The goal of the foundation is to educate teens on the consequences that come with pregnancy and parenthood at an early age.
Ciara and Elizabeth Berkley were honored for their efforts in helping prevent teen pregnancy.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Taylor Swift Stays True to Her ?No Dating' Policy
- Virgin Galactic Crash: The Stars Who've Signed Up to Go Into Space
- Melanie Griffith: It Will Be ?Too Awkward' to See Daughter in ?50 Shades of Grey'
- Halloween Movie and Wine Pairings: What to Drink and Watch
- Lea Michele Strips Down to Her Little Red Riding Hood Bustier to Show Off Her Teeny Waistline: See Her Sexy Halloween Costume
- Maria Menounos Dressed Up as Kelly Kapowski for Halloween, Winning Our Vote for Best Throwback Costume