Video: Keenan Cahill Sings 'I Want it That Way' for Us
By Brittany Weiss Posted May 5th 2011 03:38PM
Times Square was rockin' on Tuesday when Keenan Cahill met up with Ciara at the Candie's Foundation's 'Event to Prevent.' The 16-year-old YouTube lip-syncing sensation moved and grooved to 'Can't Hurry Love' while a group of pretend-pregnant teens danced beside him.
After the event Ciara said, "It was crazy but a really cool example for people to see the idea of girls being so young and that happening to them. We have to really help the young girls of the world."
The Candie's event informed teens about the consequences of pregnancy and how 750,000 teenagers face pregnancy every year. PopEater caught up with Keenan in Times Square and put his lip-syncing skills to the test! Watch the video here!
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- President Obama's Teenage Daughters Were Not Impressed During the White House Turkey Pardon -- Watch Their Priceless Reactions
- Jennifer Aniston Calls Justin Theroux Her "Creative Crush", Says He Will Spend 20 Minutes Trying to Scare Her at Night
- Roseanne Barr Jokes About Getting Attacked By Bill Cosby, Posts Then Deletes Disturbing Pic of Her Bloody Face