Video: Keenan Cahill Sings 'I Want it That Way' for Us
By Brittany Weiss Posted May 5th 2011 03:38PM
Times Square was rockin' on Tuesday when Keenan Cahill met up with Ciara at the Candie's Foundation's 'Event to Prevent.' The 16-year-old YouTube lip-syncing sensation moved and grooved to 'Can't Hurry Love' while a group of pretend-pregnant teens danced beside him.
After the event Ciara said, "It was crazy but a really cool example for people to see the idea of girls being so young and that happening to them. We have to really help the young girls of the world."
The Candie's event informed teens about the consequences of pregnancy and how 750,000 teenagers face pregnancy every year. PopEater caught up with Keenan in Times Square and put his lip-syncing skills to the test! Watch the video here!
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- Real Housewives of Atlanta New Cast: See All of the Women of Season 7 in First Photos
- Cara Delevingne and Kate Moss Look Gorgeous in New Burberry Fragrance Campaign
- Jill Duggar Reveals Pregnancy Cravings, Gives Unborn Child Funny Nickname With Husband Derick Dillard
- Kim Kardashian Wears Chainmail While Kanye West Smiles At GQ Men Of The Year Awards
- Angelina Jolie Honors Late Mother At Her Nuptials To Brad Pitt
- In The Midst Of Drugging Scandal, TBS Cancels Cee Lo Green’s ‘The Good Life’