Nicole Scherzinger and 50 Cent Get 'Freaky' in 'Right There' Video
By AOL Music Editors Posted May 5th 2011 03:05AM
The urban, industrial-set video, which features superstar rapper 50 Cent, was directed by Emmy-nominated Paul Hunter, who has worked with stars like Snoop Dogg, Jennifer Lopez, Eminem, Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson to name a few.
Scherzinger shows off her super-fit bod in barely-there outfits and gives a nod to her Hawaiian heritage with hula-inspired choreography. She may no longer be a Pussycat Doll, but Scherzinger's got a whole troupe of sexy dancers backing her up.
50 and Scherzinger rock together as he raps "I like it when you're freaky, I'm freaky/ I'll explore your body completely, till you feel like you need me."
Lending their performance that extra hint of spice, the always seductive rapper revealed that he was jonesing for some Scherzinger on set. Check out the sexy collab below!
Get more at Aol. Music >>
- Filed under:
- 50 Cent
MORE ABOUT 50 Cent
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about 50 Cent Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Halle Berry launching a lingerie line
- Zack Galifianakis grills Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'
- New report claims Elizabeth Pena died from alcohol abuse
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Future In Jeopardy Amid Sex Offender Report
- Tyga Slams Drake, Nicki Minaj, Talks Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Iggy Azalea Will Headline the 2014 Victoria's Secret PINK Nation Crazy for Campus Bash
- Kelly Rowland and Ciara at Cecconi’s Restaurant
- She's Only 17! Kylie Jenner's ?Unsupervised' European ?Globetrotting' Angers Family, ?Kris Is To Blame'
- Jaime King & More Stars Celebrate Opening Of Restoration Hardware West Hollywood, The Gallery on Melrose Avenue