Submit Questions For Tyler Shields' Gallery Opening And Win A Signed Print
Shields will be opening his gallery show to the public Sunday, May 8th in Los Angeles. The first 100 attendees will receive a singed Tyler Shields print, but we have a way for those unable to make it to win one of their very own.
PopEater will be attending Tyler Shields' gallery opening in LA this weekend and talking to some of his famous subjects about the experience of shooting with Tyler. We thought who would have better questions for the stars than PopEater fans! Ask your burning questions for subjects such as 'Glee' stars Dianna Agron, Harry Shum Jr. and Jenna Ushkowitz, or movie stars like Zachary Quinto and Danny Trejo!
The fan with the best question will win a signed Tyler Shields print!
After the jump, submit your questions for the stars and read complete rules for entry.
For more details on Shields' show, visit TylerShields.com.
PopEater's giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older. To enter, please follow instructions on this post. All entries must be left before 11:59 pm Eastern Time on May 7, 2011. You may enter 3 times, and 1 winner will be selected in a random drawing to win a signed Tyler Shields print valued at $300. Complete Official Rules.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shia LaBeouf Wears Blue Balls Costume for Halloween: Hilarious Picture
- Taylor Swift Dresses Up as a Pegacorn (A.K.A. a Unicorn With Wings) for Halloween 2014, Making Her Fairy Tale a Reality
- Kim Kardashian Dresses North West in Skunk Costume for Halloween 2014: Photos
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- 'Duck Dynasty's' Jep Robertson speaks out on mysterious illness