'Teen Mom' Moms: We Should Have Just Cuddled
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 5th 2011 04:46PM
Amber Portwood, Catelynn Lowell, Farrah Abraham and Maci Bookout all lend their faces to the PSA video (via Radar Online) championing fully clothed intimacy.
"The night I got pregnant, I wish that me and my boyfriend were cuddling and watching a movie," Lowell says.
The national ad also features Abraham who thinks innocent intimacy is even better than sex: "Cuddling is better than going all the way," she said.
Catch all the girls for their third season of the series, premiering on July 5.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sony CEO Michael Lynton Defends The Interview Decision: "We Have Not Backed Down"
- Lance Bass' Wedding Location Revealed! 'N Sync Singer to Marry Michael Turchin
- Laverne Cox Got a Christmas Card From Beyonce, Almost Couldn't Handle It
- Sony defends decision to shelve release of 'The Interview,' saying studio 'had no choice'
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- So Anna Kendrick and Eddie Redmayne Used to Have a Thing for Animated Animals—and Liam Neeson Had the Hots for a Cartoon Too!
- Ray Rice and Future Wife Janay Palmer Kissed While in Handcuffs in Aftermath of Elevator Fight: New Surveillance Footage Released
- The Duck Dynasty Family Christmas Card Is Here and the Robertsons All Have Dancing With the Stars Fever!