'Teen Mom' Moms: We Should Have Just Cuddled
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 5th 2011 04:46PM
Amber Portwood, Catelynn Lowell, Farrah Abraham and Maci Bookout all lend their faces to the PSA video (via Radar Online) championing fully clothed intimacy.
"The night I got pregnant, I wish that me and my boyfriend were cuddling and watching a movie," Lowell says.
The national ad also features Abraham who thinks innocent intimacy is even better than sex: "Cuddling is better than going all the way," she said.
Catch all the girls for their third season of the series, premiering on July 5.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- LeAnn Rimes: Eddie Cibrian's Sons Mason and Jake Asked About Our Affair
- Kristin Cavallari Struts in Short Shorts Two Months After Giving Birth: See Her Trendy Street Style
- Jennette McCurdy Says She's "Not a Role Model," Writes Lengthy Rant
- Madonna Badger, Picking Up The Pieces Of Her Life, Exchanges Vows With Real Estate Broker
- Celebrities at Comic-Con International
- Food Frenzy! 12 Things You Didn't Know About Kale ? Watch And Learn About The Leafy Green!
- Rob Reiner: 'And So It Goes' is all Jack Nicholson's fault
- Daniel Radcliffe talks losing his virginity: I had a 'really good first time'
- Jennie Garth warns the newly famous: 'Don't believe the hype'