'Teen Mom' Moms: We Should Have Just Cuddled
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 5th 2011 04:46PM
Amber Portwood, Catelynn Lowell, Farrah Abraham and Maci Bookout all lend their faces to the PSA video (via Radar Online) championing fully clothed intimacy.
"The night I got pregnant, I wish that me and my boyfriend were cuddling and watching a movie," Lowell says.
The national ad also features Abraham who thinks innocent intimacy is even better than sex: "Cuddling is better than going all the way," she said.
Catch all the girls for their third season of the series, premiering on July 5.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Heidi Klum Dresses as Fly-Like Insect for Annual Halloween Party -- See Her Crazy Costume Here!
- Kim Kardashian and North West Dress as Anna Wintour, Andre Leon Talley -- Plus, See Her Other Halloween Costumes!
- Lisa Vanderpump on Vanderpump Rules New Season "I'm Not Proud of Their Behavior"
- Tara Reid’s Skeletal Figure Scares Fans BEFORE She Puts On Halloween Costume!
- Demi Moore ‘Driving Mila Nuts,’ Wants Her To ‘Stay Away’ From Baby Wyatt ? Or Else!
- Judge Rules Amanda Bynes To Stay Under Conservatorship Until 2015, As Actress No-Show In Court
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!
- Wait, So Why Was Amanda Bynes Released From a Psychiatric Hold Right After It Was Extended? Here's How She Got Out Early & What's Next
- Robin Thicke Being Exploited by Marvin Gaye Family's Lawsuit? "We Didn't Inject His Issues Into the Case," Attorney Says