'Teen Mom' Moms: We Should Have Just Cuddled
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 5th 2011 04:46PM
Amber Portwood, Catelynn Lowell, Farrah Abraham and Maci Bookout all lend their faces to the PSA video (via Radar Online) championing fully clothed intimacy.
"The night I got pregnant, I wish that me and my boyfriend were cuddling and watching a movie," Lowell says.
The national ad also features Abraham who thinks innocent intimacy is even better than sex: "Cuddling is better than going all the way," she said.
Catch all the girls for their third season of the series, premiering on July 5.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tara Reid Looks Dramatically Thinner on Shopping Date With Boyfriend Erez Eisen: Picture
- Justin Bieber Detained at LAX, Not Allowed In U.S.: Details
- Ciara Bares Baby Bump for W Mag: Pregnant Singer Talks Kim Kardashian Advice
- Teresa Giudice’s Prison Sentencing Could Delay Premiere Of ‘Real Housewives Of New Jersey’— Bravo Execs Need Her For Publicity!
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'