'Teen Mom' Moms: We Should Have Just Cuddled
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 5th 2011 04:46PM
Amber Portwood, Catelynn Lowell, Farrah Abraham and Maci Bookout all lend their faces to the PSA video (via Radar Online) championing fully clothed intimacy.
"The night I got pregnant, I wish that me and my boyfriend were cuddling and watching a movie," Lowell says.
The national ad also features Abraham who thinks innocent intimacy is even better than sex: "Cuddling is better than going all the way," she said.
Catch all the girls for their third season of the series, premiering on July 5.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeremy Renner Debuts Baby Girl Ava During Shopping Trip With Girlfriend Sonni Pacheco
- Keanu Reeves Looks Bloated at Cannes Film Festival
- Billboard Music Awards: Vote for the Best-Dressed Star!
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Fast & Furious 6' blasts 'Gatsby' and 'Star Trek' at U.K. box office
- Jon Bon Jovi: Daughter's heroin overdose was 'my worst moment as a father'
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden reveals she has a sex tape