'Teen Mom' Moms: We Should Have Just Cuddled
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 5th 2011 04:46PM
Amber Portwood, Catelynn Lowell, Farrah Abraham and Maci Bookout all lend their faces to the PSA video (via Radar Online) championing fully clothed intimacy.
"The night I got pregnant, I wish that me and my boyfriend were cuddling and watching a movie," Lowell says.
The national ad also features Abraham who thinks innocent intimacy is even better than sex: "Cuddling is better than going all the way," she said.
Catch all the girls for their third season of the series, premiering on July 5.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jill Duggar Pregnant: TLC Star, Derick Dillard Are "So Grateful" For Their "Little Blessing"
- Celebrities Ice Bucket Challenge Videos: What to Wear From Nothing to Everything
- Mariah Carey Is "Focusing on Her Children" and Career Amidst Nick Cannon Marriage Troubles: Statement
- Nick Cannon's Family Reacts In ?Shock' Over His Announcement There's ?Trouble In Paradise' With Wife Mariah Carey
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Totally insane star baby names
- Kelly Clarkson debuts post-baby body for a cause
- Jessica Simpson Looks Super Skinny, Flaunts Toned Legs in Daisy Dukes—See the Pic!
- Mariah Carey ''Seriously Pissed" Over Nick Cannon's Divorce Comments: "Things Are Getting Ugly''
- 2014 Emmys: Hayden Panettiere to Make First Red Carpet Appearance Since Confirming Pregnancy