'Teen Mom' Moms: We Should Have Just Cuddled
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 5th 2011 04:46PM
Amber Portwood, Catelynn Lowell, Farrah Abraham and Maci Bookout all lend their faces to the PSA video (via Radar Online) championing fully clothed intimacy.
"The night I got pregnant, I wish that me and my boyfriend were cuddling and watching a movie," Lowell says.
The national ad also features Abraham who thinks innocent intimacy is even better than sex: "Cuddling is better than going all the way," she said.
Catch all the girls for their third season of the series, premiering on July 5.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Evelyn Lozada Identifies Baby Daddy: Carl Crawford of L.A. Dodgers
- Kim Kardashian Makes Fan's Night, Invites Teen to Sit With Her at Kanye West's Yeezus Concert
- Zoe Saldana Rates Crossroads Costar Britney Spears' Acting Chops
- Actors who played real people
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- 'Family Guy's' Brian coming back in upcoming episode?
- Jessica Simpson Spotted in NYC With Baby Ace and Daughter Maxwell—See the Pics!
- Carrie Underwood as Maria in Sound of Music Live! Was "Painful to Watch," Tweets Star of Original Movie
- Inside Lindsay Lohan's Late Night Out at Art Basel Party in Miami—Get the Details!