'Teen Mom' Moms: We Should Have Just Cuddled
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 5th 2011 04:46PM
Amber Portwood, Catelynn Lowell, Farrah Abraham and Maci Bookout all lend their faces to the PSA video (via Radar Online) championing fully clothed intimacy.
"The night I got pregnant, I wish that me and my boyfriend were cuddling and watching a movie," Lowell says.
The national ad also features Abraham who thinks innocent intimacy is even better than sex: "Cuddling is better than going all the way," she said.
Catch all the girls for their third season of the series, premiering on July 5.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stacy London Thinks Coachella Fashion Needs to Die: "I'm Sick of Festival Gear," Says Celeb Stylist
- Kate Middleton, Prince William Might Be Huge One Tree Hill Fans
- Kim Kardashian Works Her Platinum Hair One Last Time for Elle France: See the Photos!
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Grey's Anatomy Premiered 10 Years Ago Today! Here Are the Moments We're Still Ugly-Crying Over...
- Anna Kendrick Horrified by Her "Britney Spears Smile" in Red Carpet Photos: "There's Nothing but Fear in the Eyes"
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown, Says He "Needs Love"—Watch Now!