Hope Dworaczyk: 'Apprentice' Was 'Horrible,' Dionne Warwick the Worst
By Rob Shuter Posted May 6th 2011 11:34PM
"It was so bad," Hope told me on my HDNet show. "We were up every morning at 4:30 in the morning and a girl needs her beauty sleep, that's my first problem. And then they work you for 17 hours a day and you're with bitches ... it was horrible!"
Hope explains that the cast is made to shoot three episodes a week. They would get a new task and the next day they would execute it then wake up and do it again. Needless to say, Hope was "so happy" when Donald gave her the heave ho.
"The first thing I did when I got fired is I got in the car that they put you in to drive you around and I said, 'Take me to the Mandarin Oriental. I need to go to the roof and have a dirty martini,'" she said. "I was so happy -- I am not kidding!"
Hope also throws in a dig at the big bossman himself, saying he barely does a thing! "Donald shows up to announce your task and then he shows up again in the boardroom," she reveals. "But he sends his son and daughter to go spy on you."
The Playboy model with Texas roots shared some horror stories regarding her cast-mates as well, starting with who-else, 'Buddy Holly' actor Gary Busey.
"I had Gary on my floor and Niki Taylor and Star Jones. Yeah, so there was someone yelling at night for a sundae at night. It was Gary. The waiter would bring it in and it would be melted and I would hear him screaming at the person bringing him room service that the ice cream was melted ... and it happened every night!"
Surprisingly, Hope reveals that the most difficult person on the show was not Gary or NeNe Leakes, but singer Dionne Warwick.
"First of all, Dionne Warwick called Niki a hussy ... [she] was actually the hardest one to work with out of everybody! The 70-year-old Dionne. And it's hard to call your grandmother a c-word. So that was hard, having to bite your tongue. Because you want to be respectful. And then they fired LaToya, but they brought her back after I was fired. And I was thinking to myself, 'We just got rid of this bitch and now she is walking back in the boardroom!'"
Hope also reveals that she thinks Trump will run for president, although he will not be getting her vote: "I am an Obama girl."
For my complete interview with Hope, tune into 'Naughty But Nice' exclusively on HDNet at 1:00 PM and 7:00 PM on Saturday.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Coach Getting a Reboot, Craig T. Nelson Will Reprise Role: Details!
- Jake Gyllenhaal Is Insanely Ripped in Intense New Southpaw Trailer: Watch
- Duck Dynasty's Mia Robertson Sells a "Be Brave" Necklace to Support Cleft Palate Mia Moo Fund: Find Out More Here
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Video of Taraji P. Henson's Son Marcel Getting Pulled Over by Cops Seems to Challenge Empire Star's Claims of Racial Profiling
- Kylie Jenner Says Lipliner "Changed My Life," Gets Best Beauty Advice From Khloé Kardashian
- Watch Kanye West Geek Out Over Meeting 93-Year-Old Fashion Icon Iris Apfel