Judith Light to LGBT Youth: 'You Are Appreciated and Loved and Valued'
By John Mitchell Posted May 6th 2011 12:30PM
Everyone was as nice as could be, but no one was more genuine or more excited about their nomination than TV legend Judith Light, who is up for Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Role in a Play for her turn in 'Lombardi,' which brings the life and times of legendary football coach Vince Lombardi to vivid life. The play runs through May 22 at the Circle in the Square Theatre.
The ex-'Who's the Boss' star is as passionate about LGBT causes as she is about her acting and was happy to tell us about her work with the Give a Damn campaign and the Point Foundation, which offers academic scholarships to gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender college students who are having trouble funding their education because they have been marginalized due to their sexual identity.
Check out our interview with Light below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eric Hill Dead: Bachelorette Contestant Dies After Paragliding Accident
- Debra Messing Drops 20 Pounds Without Dieting: Before and After Pictures!
- Billy Bob Thornton: Angelina Jolie and I "Check In On Each Other All The Time"
- ‘Bachelorette’ Tragedy: Contestant Vying For Andi Dorfman's Love Dies After Paragliding Accident
- Tamra Barney Blasts Ex-Husband Simon Amid Nasty Custody Battle: ?Divorce Doesn’t Hurt Kids, Angry Bitter Parents Hurt Kids!'
- 'Bachelorette' contestant in critical condition after parachute accident, report says
- AOL launches free streaming movies in pact with Miramax