Judith Light to LGBT Youth: 'You Are Appreciated and Loved and Valued'
By John Mitchell Posted May 6th 2011 12:30PM
Everyone was as nice as could be, but no one was more genuine or more excited about their nomination than TV legend Judith Light, who is up for Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Role in a Play for her turn in 'Lombardi,' which brings the life and times of legendary football coach Vince Lombardi to vivid life. The play runs through May 22 at the Circle in the Square Theatre.
The ex-'Who's the Boss' star is as passionate about LGBT causes as she is about her acting and was happy to tell us about her work with the Give a Damn campaign and the Point Foundation, which offers academic scholarships to gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender college students who are having trouble funding their education because they have been marginalized due to their sexual identity.
Check out our interview with Light below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Alison Falls Into Charles' Clutches on Prom Night
- Shonda Rhimes Explains Why Derek Had to Die on Grey's Anatomy
- Steven Tyler Has the Perfect Reaction to Lenny Kravitz Accidentally Flashing His Penis — Read His Text Message
- Kim Kardashian's selfie book 'Selfish' didn't sell
- Kelly Osbourne's comments on 'The View' offend
- Designer Arnold Scaasi dies at 85
- Ansel Elgort Covers Teen Vogue, Reveals Why He Cried During One of The Greatest Days of His Life
- Raven-Symoné Hosts Epic That's So Raven Reunion at The View, Teases Exciting Project With the Disney Cast
- Check Out Giuliana Rancic's Biggest E! News Moments Over the Years, Plus a Mash-Up of Her Signature Faces!