Judith Light to LGBT Youth: 'You Are Appreciated and Loved and Valued'
By John Mitchell Posted May 6th 2011 12:30PM
Everyone was as nice as could be, but no one was more genuine or more excited about their nomination than TV legend Judith Light, who is up for Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Role in a Play for her turn in 'Lombardi,' which brings the life and times of legendary football coach Vince Lombardi to vivid life. The play runs through May 22 at the Circle in the Square Theatre.
The ex-'Who's the Boss' star is as passionate about LGBT causes as she is about her acting and was happy to tell us about her work with the Give a Damn campaign and the Point Foundation, which offers academic scholarships to gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender college students who are having trouble funding their education because they have been marginalized due to their sexual identity.
Check out our interview with Light below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristin Cavallari Gets Frantic Texts About Kids from Husband Jay Cutler: Read the Funny Messages
- Meghan Trainor Says She's Saving Her Booty for Her "Future Hubby"
- Lindsay Lohan Jokes About Untreatable Virus, Wears Thong Underwear: Instagram Photo
- Mandy Moore and musician husband Ryan Adams splitting
- Bill Cosby postpones Charlotte stand-up show
- Lohan faces deadline for community service
- Lady Gaga and Her Catholic School Girl Friends Attend Pole Dancing Classes During Wild Bachelorette Party
- Rihanna Shocks Fans By Dropping New Music With Kanye West and Paul McCartney—Listen Now!
- JWoww and Roger Mathews Give Their Daughter a Jersey Shore Makeover With Fake Boobs and Hair Extensions