Judith Light to LGBT Youth: 'You Are Appreciated and Loved and Valued'
By John Mitchell Posted May 6th 2011 12:30PM
Everyone was as nice as could be, but no one was more genuine or more excited about their nomination than TV legend Judith Light, who is up for Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Role in a Play for her turn in 'Lombardi,' which brings the life and times of legendary football coach Vince Lombardi to vivid life. The play runs through May 22 at the Circle in the Square Theatre.
The ex-'Who's the Boss' star is as passionate about LGBT causes as she is about her acting and was happy to tell us about her work with the Give a Damn campaign and the Point Foundation, which offers academic scholarships to gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender college students who are having trouble funding their education because they have been marginalized due to their sexual identity.
Check out our interview with Light below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tila Tequila Is Pregnant, Kim Kardashian Wears Pink Jumpsuit: Top Weekend Stories
- Angelina Jolie Talks Maleficent in New Featurette: "We've Respected the Classic"
- Ashton Kutcher, Pregnant Mila Kunis Visit New Orleans Brewery: Picture
- Secret Behind The ?RHOA’ Reunion Fight Finally Revealed! Kenya Moore Accused Porsha Williams Of Cheating On Her Husband Kordell Stewart
- Lindsay Lohan: I had a miscarriage
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Who killed the king?
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at 43