Judith Light to LGBT Youth: 'You Are Appreciated and Loved and Valued'
By John Mitchell Posted May 6th 2011 12:30PM
Everyone was as nice as could be, but no one was more genuine or more excited about their nomination than TV legend Judith Light, who is up for Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Role in a Play for her turn in 'Lombardi,' which brings the life and times of legendary football coach Vince Lombardi to vivid life. The play runs through May 22 at the Circle in the Square Theatre.
The ex-'Who's the Boss' star is as passionate about LGBT causes as she is about her acting and was happy to tell us about her work with the Give a Damn campaign and the Point Foundation, which offers academic scholarships to gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender college students who are having trouble funding their education because they have been marginalized due to their sexual identity.
Check out our interview with Light below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Calls Jennifer Lopez's Butt "A Work of Art," Kim Kardashian's Doesn't Even Compare
- Bethenny Frankel Returning to Real Housewives of New York City for Season 7
- Tyler Perry, Jimmy Fallon Have Jumping Drones Race: Watch the Video!
- ?Dog The Bounty Hunter's' Son's GF Caught Up In Racist Scandal After Posting Anti-Asian Comments On Instagram
- What's On? Seven Day TV And Soaps Guide ? This Week's Best Bets And Soaps
- See The Fab And Drab From This Week's Celebrity Fashion Selection
- Glen Campbell sued over film documenting his Alzheimer's fight
- Tracy Morgan 'can't believe' Walmart blaming him in deadly traffic accident
- Unrelated celebrity twins
- Taylor Swift Covers British Vogue: "Dating or Finding Someone Is the Last Thing on My Mind"
- Brad Pitt Feels Like "the Richest Man Alive," Calls Fatherhood "the Most Beautiful Thing" Ever
- Twilight Making a Comeback With Short Films on Facebook—and Kristen Stewart Is Involved!