Judith Light to LGBT Youth: 'You Are Appreciated and Loved and Valued'
By John Mitchell Posted May 6th 2011 12:30PM
Everyone was as nice as could be, but no one was more genuine or more excited about their nomination than TV legend Judith Light, who is up for Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Role in a Play for her turn in 'Lombardi,' which brings the life and times of legendary football coach Vince Lombardi to vivid life. The play runs through May 22 at the Circle in the Square Theatre.
The ex-'Who's the Boss' star is as passionate about LGBT causes as she is about her acting and was happy to tell us about her work with the Give a Damn campaign and the Point Foundation, which offers academic scholarships to gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender college students who are having trouble funding their education because they have been marginalized due to their sexual identity.
Check out our interview with Light below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Big Sean Plays Pictionary With Jimmy Fallon After Ariana Grande Split: Watch
- Bachelorette Teaser Reveals Kaitlyn and Britt's "50 Shades of Cray": Watch
- Teen Mom OG Recap: Farrah Abraham Returns With a Bang (and a Fit)!
- 'Modern Family's' Julie Bowen sticks up for Sofia Vergara
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty to threatening to kill
- 'Full House' reboot on Netflix confirmed
- Lindsey Vonn Talks Dating Tiger Woods, Jokes She's a "Really Good Girlfriend" for Watching Golf—Watch Now!
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Seen Together for the First Time Since Their Wedding, Remain "Very Much in Love"
- What Will Royal Baby No. 2's Name Be? Vote Now!