Judith Light to LGBT Youth: 'You Are Appreciated and Loved and Valued'
By John Mitchell Posted May 6th 2011 12:30PM
Everyone was as nice as could be, but no one was more genuine or more excited about their nomination than TV legend Judith Light, who is up for Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Role in a Play for her turn in 'Lombardi,' which brings the life and times of legendary football coach Vince Lombardi to vivid life. The play runs through May 22 at the Circle in the Square Theatre.
The ex-'Who's the Boss' star is as passionate about LGBT causes as she is about her acting and was happy to tell us about her work with the Give a Damn campaign and the Point Foundation, which offers academic scholarships to gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender college students who are having trouble funding their education because they have been marginalized due to their sexual identity.
Check out our interview with Light below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Middleton and Nearly Every Outfit She's Ever Worn Get Immortalized As a Simpson -- See the Amazing Pictures!
- Claire Danes Wears Red Version of Kim Kardashian's Wedding Gown to the Emmys: See the Different Looks!
- Saved By the Bell Lifetime Movie: Watch the First 5 Minutes of the Unauthorized Story
- Farrah Abraham BLASTS ?Teen Mom' Reunion Season ? ?I Don't Think It Will Be As Great Without Me'
- Kandi Burruss Wants To Get Pregnant ?This Year' With Husband Todd Tucker ? ?Knock It Out By 39!'
- Go Directly To Jail! Feds Order ‘RHOA’ Star Apollo Nida To Report To Prison ? Details Of His Surrender
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day