Judith Light to LGBT Youth: 'You Are Appreciated and Loved and Valued'
By John Mitchell Posted May 6th 2011 12:30PM
Everyone was as nice as could be, but no one was more genuine or more excited about their nomination than TV legend Judith Light, who is up for Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Role in a Play for her turn in 'Lombardi,' which brings the life and times of legendary football coach Vince Lombardi to vivid life. The play runs through May 22 at the Circle in the Square Theatre.
The ex-'Who's the Boss' star is as passionate about LGBT causes as she is about her acting and was happy to tell us about her work with the Give a Damn campaign and the Point Foundation, which offers academic scholarships to gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender college students who are having trouble funding their education because they have been marginalized due to their sexual identity.
Check out our interview with Light below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lopez: I've "Made Mistakes" With Men, My Kids Stay in the Bronx With Family So They "Get It"
- Britney Spears Confirms "My Boyfriend Cheated on Me," Addresses Rumor During Las Vegas Concert
- Joan Rivers Remains "On Life Support," Daughter Melissa Rivers Says in New Statement
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Charlize Theron: My body's not perfect
- Kate Upton, Kirsten Dunst and other stars comment about nude photo leak
- Joan Rivers 'on the road to recovery,' E! colleague says
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support, Says Daughter Melissa: "We Are Extremely Grateful for All the Love"
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Kiss for First Time as a Married Couple—See the Wedding Photo!
- The 7 Things You Absolutely Cannot Do After a Breakup—Like Seriously, Don't Do These!