Ted Williams Heads Back to Rehab to Rest Golden Voice
Williams involuntarily burst into the spotlight earlier this year after being discovered, while asking for money on the side of the road, by a reporter who videotaped Williams showing off his golden radio voice.
Williams almost immediately booked commercial voice-overs and even signed on to star in his own reality show. But he soon found the burning spotlight to be too hot and the overwhelmed Hollywood newbie checked into a 90-day rehab program in Texas to rest. Williams' manager told E! that the move is not drug related.
"All of the shooting for his reality show has taken a serious toll on him," Williams' manager, Al Battle said. "This is not a trip back to rehab because of a drug or alcohol relapse. It's all emotional. Ted is exhausted."
Williams was shooting his reality show in both Brooklyn, New York and Ohio. And although the first season has yet to see the light of day, producers are reportedly already discussing the possibility of a second season.
But from the looks of it, Williams may not be able to make it through the first season.
"It was more of an emotional thing," Battle said. "He just needed to get back to his psychologists."
Williams headed to the same rehab facility in January to seek help in battling his ongoing drug and alcohol problem, before skipping out on his treatment.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Hello, Ed Skrein! Five Things You Need to Know About Hollywood's Hottest New Action Star
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Resolving Australian Dog Deportation Drama: ''I Killed My Dogs and Ate Them''
- Back On! Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Spotted Holding Hands Almost 3 Months After Ending Engagement