Ted Williams Heads Back to Rehab to Rest Golden Voice
Williams involuntarily burst into the spotlight earlier this year after being discovered, while asking for money on the side of the road, by a reporter who videotaped Williams showing off his golden radio voice.
Williams almost immediately booked commercial voice-overs and even signed on to star in his own reality show. But he soon found the burning spotlight to be too hot and the overwhelmed Hollywood newbie checked into a 90-day rehab program in Texas to rest. Williams' manager told E! that the move is not drug related.
"All of the shooting for his reality show has taken a serious toll on him," Williams' manager, Al Battle said. "This is not a trip back to rehab because of a drug or alcohol relapse. It's all emotional. Ted is exhausted."
Williams was shooting his reality show in both Brooklyn, New York and Ohio. And although the first season has yet to see the light of day, producers are reportedly already discussing the possibility of a second season.
But from the looks of it, Williams may not be able to make it through the first season.
"It was more of an emotional thing," Battle said. "He just needed to get back to his psychologists."
Williams headed to the same rehab facility in January to seek help in battling his ongoing drug and alcohol problem, before skipping out on his treatment.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Steve Jobs Trailer Shows Michael Fassbender's Shocking Transformation: Watch Now!
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Hired a Private Bartender, Sipped Frozen Drinks in Bed for Wedding Anniversary
- Angelina Jolie Look-Alike Veronika Black Wants Her Own Brad Pitt: Crazy Comparison Photos!
- Hannah Davis shows off her American pride in SI
- Duggars could face civil suit from non-family abuse victim, report says
- Ex-CNNer Lynne Russell's husband kills robber in wild motel shootout