Elizabeth Rodriguez on Former Co-Star Susan Lucci: 'She's Going to 'Desperate Housewives''
By John Mitchell Posted May 6th 2011 11:00PM
We were psyched to get the talented actress's take on the cancellation of 'All My Children.' Before making her Broadway debut in 'Hat,' Rodriguez starred on the soap from 2008-09, and seemed pretty bummed that ABC decided to cancel the long-running daytime institution. She was also pretty certain that the persistent rumor that her former 'All My Children' co-star Susan Lucci would be swinging by Wisteria Lane for a role on 'Desperate Housewives' was true.
"She's going to 'Desperate Housewives' apparently. She has a contract at ABC," Rodriguez said of Lucci. "You heard it here first. That's what I heard!"
Check out the full interview below, and if you are in New York, catch Rodriguez opposite Cannavale and Rock in 'The Motherf**ker with the Hat' at the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- President Barack Obama Shops at the Gap, Buys Tops for Daughters and Wife, Michelle Obama
- Chris Harrison on Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis: "From the Beginning Something Just Didn't Seem Right"
- Cate Blanchett, Sandra Bullock, and Julia Roberts' Stylist Tops Power Celeb Stylists 2014 List
- Jerry Sandusky's Wife Makes Shocking Excuses For Child Molesting: Says ?He Showered With Kids,' But That's ?Generation He Grew Up In'
- Alan Thicke to star in new reality show 'Unusually Thicke'
- Country stars Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney top earners in all of music
- Lady Gaga's charity spent $1.85 million on expenses in 2012, gave one $5,000 grant
- Pablo Schreiber Returning to Law & Order: SVU for a Dangerous Confrontation With Mariska Hargitay's Benson
- Gisele Bündchen Faces Off with Victoria's Secret, Both Brands To Open Lingerie Stores in Brazil in May 2014
- Here Is the Wolf of Sesame Street Mashup You've Been Waiting For