Elizabeth Rodriguez on Former Co-Star Susan Lucci: 'She's Going to 'Desperate Housewives''
By John Mitchell Posted May 6th 2011 11:00PM
We were psyched to get the talented actress's take on the cancellation of 'All My Children.' Before making her Broadway debut in 'Hat,' Rodriguez starred on the soap from 2008-09, and seemed pretty bummed that ABC decided to cancel the long-running daytime institution. She was also pretty certain that the persistent rumor that her former 'All My Children' co-star Susan Lucci would be swinging by Wisteria Lane for a role on 'Desperate Housewives' was true.
"She's going to 'Desperate Housewives' apparently. She has a contract at ABC," Rodriguez said of Lucci. "You heard it here first. That's what I heard!"
Check out the full interview below, and if you are in New York, catch Rodriguez opposite Cannavale and Rock in 'The Motherf**ker with the Hat' at the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Spill on "Most Intense" Fifth Season: Drama, New Friendships
- Taylor Swift's 1989 Album Leaks, Fans Freak Out on Twitter But Stay Loyal to Superstar -- Read the Funny Tweets Here
- Rumer Willis: Photoshopping Me to Appear Thinner in Lookbook Was "F---ed Up," "Unacceptable"
- ?I'm Hurt' ? Anna Shannon Confirms She Was Victim Of Mama June's Child Molester Boyfriend, Says Relationship With Mother ?Over'
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- "Human Ken Doll" Justin Jedlica Reveals He Has a Day Job—Find Out What It Is!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher "Stoked" to Dress Daughter Wyatt Up for Halloween, Already Thinking About Baby No. 2!
- Ed Sheeran Apologizes for Calling Miley Cyrus a ''Stripper'': "I Was a Bit of a C--t''