Denise Richards Offers Advice to Other Single Moms
By Rob Shuter Posted May 9th 2011 03:03PM
Denise Richards spent Mother's Day with her two beautiful daughters, Sam and Lola, far far away from all the Charlie Sheen-sized drama and chaos that has infected her family life recently. Her remedy for keeping things in perspective?
"The best gift a parent can give children is time," Denise told me yesterday. "Spend time with your kids."
And although Denise was talking to fellow single mothers raising their children without much help, one can't help but hope that her ex husband is stopping to listen.
If you've ever spent a second with Denise you know puts her girls before everything ... especially her career. No matter how crazy things get between her and Charlie, her number one priority has always been those girl. But even Denise is finally taking everyone's advice and trying to find a little time for herself."
"I want my kids to be healthy and happy," Denise tells me. "I feel so blessed that I have healthy kids. Single moms need to know its okay to have a little 'me' time. You'll feel refreshed and you'll be a better mom!"
And no one deserves it more than you, Denise!
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
MORE ABOUT Denise Richards
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Denise Richards Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scott Foley Dishes on Kerry Washington and His Other Scandal Costars -- Watch!
- Sadie Robertson Spends Time With Her Family and Derek Hough: See Her Week 6 DWTS Photo Blog
- Cobie Smulders Pregnant, Expecting Second Child With Husband Taran Killam
- Bloody Aftermath Of Palin Family Brawl Exposed In Shocking New Police Photos ? See The Disturbing Pics!
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- This Is All We Have to Say About the Goliath Birdeater, That Giant Spider From South America
- Inside Jill Duggar & Derick Dillard's Walmart Baby Registry: Gatorade, Butt Paste and Other Essentials
- CaCee Cobb and Donald Faison Reveal Their Expecting Another Baby in the Cutest Way Ever!