Kate Walsh Stuns at the Kentucky Derby
By Ben Trivett Posted May 9th 2011 05:00PM
This year though, they tried to throw a new spin on the Derby by replacing the traditional Mint Julep with a new cocktail, the Motts Garden Blend Bloody Mary. While the drinks may change, the hats will not. Check out a few more celebs and their Derby hats below.
2011 Kentucky Derby Fashion
Kate Gosselin attends the 137th Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs on May 7, 2011 in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Auburn Police Respond to Complaints From Misty Upham's Family: "We Will Continue to Search for Answers"
- Kate Middleton Accentuates Baby Bump In Black Knit Flare Dress: Picture
- Bette Midler Covers TLC's "Waterfalls" for Girl Groups Tribute Album: Listen Now!
- Bristol Palin Says She's Targeted In Brawl Coverage Because She's Conservative; Claims ?Perfect Manicure' Proves She Wasn't Punching Rival
- ‘RHONJ’ Star Jacqueline Laurita Hints About Reconciling With Dina Manzo
- Halle Berry launching a lingerie line
- Zack Galifianakis grills Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'
- New report claims Elizabeth Pena died from alcohol abuse