Kate Walsh Stuns at the Kentucky Derby
By Ben Trivett Posted May 9th 2011 05:00PM
This year though, they tried to throw a new spin on the Derby by replacing the traditional Mint Julep with a new cocktail, the Motts Garden Blend Bloody Mary. While the drinks may change, the hats will not. Check out a few more celebs and their Derby hats below.
2011 Kentucky Derby Fashion
Kate Gosselin attends the 137th Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs on May 7, 2011 in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zoe Saldana "Inspired" by Michael B. Jordan's Essay About Diversity in Hollywood, Racism
- Taylor Swift's Crop Top and Skirt for Date Night With Calvin Harris: Shop Both for Less Than $150 Total!
- Celeb Sightings: Jenna Ushkowitz, Becca Tobin at the Playboy Mansion!
- Tracy Morgan settles suit with Wal-Mart over fatal crash
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans is wanted in Fla.
- Radio host in trouble for killing rabbit on air
- 19 Kids and Counting Scandal Scares Off More Advertisers: CVS, H&R Block and More Distance Themselves From TLC Show
- Zoe Saldana's Adorable Twins "Love" Marco Perego's Epic Dance Moves—See the Cute Pic!
- Dressing Like Kim Kardashian for a Week Gave This Elle Editor a ''Boost of Confidence''—but Those Clothes Are Tight!