Lonely Island Talk 'Buddha Blasts' and Randy Jackson
By Nicki Gostin Posted May 9th 2011 07:00PM
"The cool thing about having three people is one person will be like, 'I saw the funniest thing!' and the other two will be like, 'yeah, no,'" Andy Samberg says. "But our rule is, if two out of three think it's funny, then it's worth pursuing."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show
- Blythe Danner: Even I don't understand my daughter Gwyneth Paltrow
- Teresa Giudice's Life in Prison: Working Out and Dreaming of Spray Tans
- Human Ken Doll 2.0! Man Pays Over $265K to Reinvent Himself with Plastic Surgery
- Bruce Jenner Spotted Pouting in Public, and New Details About His Supposed Docu-Series
- Patrick Dempsey Is Still Wearing Wedding Ring After Wife Jillian Fink Files For Divorce: Picture
- Oprah Celebrates 61st Birthday With Tributes, Wishes From Beyonce, Ellen DeGeneres
- Parenthood Finale: Monica Potter Dishes on Wrap Party, Kristina Braverman Role, Reading Final Episode