Lindsay Lohan Gets Bloody on a Backstreet Wall [Photos]
By Rae Votta Posted May 10th 2011 02:00PM
Lindsay Lohan will be a daily fixture in AJ McLean's new house. The Backstreet Boy was one of the many famous faces at Tyler Shields' gallery opening this weekend, not only enjoying the show but shopping for art for celebrity-themed his new house with his fiancée Rochelle Karidis.
"We were trying to figure out which one I wanted to get because we bought a new house," McLean told PopEater, when asked what his favorite shoot in the show was. "It's actually the one I just bought of Lindsay [Lohan] because my fiancee worked on her make up on that shoot."
Check out more details on the photo and more of what McLean had to say below!
"He's an absolute genius, in my honest opinion," McLean told us. "If you were to put Herb Ritz and Andy Warhol together, that' who Tyler is."
McLean himself has been the subject of a Shields shoot, featured in a video portrait with Mad Men star Michael Gladis, where he inadvertently stabbed Gladis with a knife.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- The Most Searched Celebrity Hairstyles of 2014!
- Rumor Bust! Authorities Did NOT Raid Teresa Giudice's Home
- Win It! Ramy Beauty Therapy Skincare and Makeup Collection