Lindsay Lohan Gets Bloody on a Backstreet Wall [Photos]
By Rae Votta Posted May 10th 2011 02:00PM
Lindsay Lohan will be a daily fixture in AJ McLean's new house. The Backstreet Boy was one of the many famous faces at Tyler Shields' gallery opening this weekend, not only enjoying the show but shopping for art for celebrity-themed his new house with his fiancée Rochelle Karidis.
"We were trying to figure out which one I wanted to get because we bought a new house," McLean told PopEater, when asked what his favorite shoot in the show was. "It's actually the one I just bought of Lindsay [Lohan] because my fiancee worked on her make up on that shoot."
Check out more details on the photo and more of what McLean had to say below!
"He's an absolute genius, in my honest opinion," McLean told us. "If you were to put Herb Ritz and Andy Warhol together, that' who Tyler is."
McLean himself has been the subject of a Shields shoot, featured in a video portrait with Mad Men star Michael Gladis, where he inadvertently stabbed Gladis with a knife.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why 'Boy Meets World' star Maitland Ward sexes up red carpets
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case
- Victoria's Secret 'Perfect Body' campaign sparks outrage
- Funny or Die spoofs viral New York City street-harassment video
- Jim Carrey reprises his Matthew McConaughey impression on ?Letterman'
- Nicole Kidman on Rumors She and Keith Urban are Trying for Another Baby
- Miley Cyrus vs. Rihanna: See Their Shocking Skin Show at amfAR Dinner
- Kim K's Extreme Beauty Secret: 'Waist Training'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Her Cleavage-Baring Tuxedo Look a Lot Like Jennifer Lawrence's Plunging Dress
- Nicole Kidman: Keith Urban and I Write Love Letters, He Should Be Adored
- Miley Cyrus' Boobs Are Out in a Dress Made of Straps While Rihanna Wears Pasties: See the Scandalous Styles