Still? Chelsea Handler Pokes Fun at Kirstie Alley's Weight
By Rob Shuter Posted May 12th 2011 09:00AM
Chelsea Handler has made it loud and clear that she can't stand 'Dancing With The Stars,' but did she cross a line when she made a fat joke about suddenly svelte contestant Kirstie Alley? Joy Behar hosted the 'Chelsea Lately' funnywoman on her HLN show on Wednesday and asked why she turned down ABC's offer to do 'DWTS.' Her reply? "Because I have a job."
Chelsea added that she thought the program was ridiculous and that she "can't even watch it!" Well, she then confessed: "I mean, obviously I had to watch when Kirstie Alley was on because I had to see what was going to happen to the floor, but ... (Laughter) ... I just ... I can't watch that show."
George Lopez got into hot water recently after he made a fat joke at Kirstie's expense that he ultimately apologized for, but it's pretty obvious that if Kirstie expects an "I'm sorry" from Chelsea, she can think again.
"She hates me already," Chelsea told Joy. "She's mad because we make fun of her. She hates me ... well I know why she hates me and I sleep well at night so I'm okay with it."
A quick scan of her Twitter page reveals the fearless Kirstie hasn't struck back yet at Chelsea, but I have a feeling this isn't over yet!
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
MORE ABOUT Kirstie Alley
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kirstie Alley Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Trista Sutter's Daughter Blakesley Reads Us Weekly, Looks in Awe of Desiree Hartsock, Chris Siegfried's Wedding Pics!
- Ryan Gosling Attempts His Best Australian Accent, Videobombs Russell Crowe While He's Presenting at the AACTA Awards -- Watch
- David Spade Spends $900K on Souped-Up Version of Joe Dirt Dodge Daytona Car, Says It's "Too Nice" to Drive!
- Rap mogul Suge Knight behind wheel of truck in deadly hit-and-run, lawyer says
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show