Gary Busey Is to Blame for Crazy Celebrity Baby Names
By AOL TV Editors Posted May 12th 2011 11:35AM
Alicia Silverstone is the latest star to give a unique name to her brand new bundle of joy. Bear Blu is the chosen name for her newborn son and we can't help but wonder where does she, and the numerous other celebrities, come up with these names? 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' (Weeknights, 12AM ET on ABC) had the answer, and it's the only logical solution.
"Hi, I'm Gary Busey, and I name babies," Busey said in an infomercial for his hotline service for celebrities. This bit is hilarious and clever, and who better than Busey to pull it off?
We loved some of the names he shouted out during the commercial. We figure it's just a matter of time before a celebrity is going to want to pick up "Papaya Aquarium" or "Snuggie Hammerhead" for their new daughter and/or son. Why go to the trouble of trying to come up with a crazy name when Busey can probably do it with no effort at all?
Read the original at TV Squad.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Selma Blair on Playing Kris Jenner in American Crime Story: "I Don't Have Enough Good Things to Say About Her"
- Macklemore Shares Sweet Pic Napping With His Baby Girl: "There Is Nothing Better"
- Evan Ross' Sweet Birthday Message to Wife Ashlee Simpson
- 'Real Housewife' star Jill Zarin in car accident
- French Ministry hosts dwarf fashion show
- Filming begins in Dubai for new movie 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Hillary Clinton Returns to Saturday Night Live With a Message for Donald Trump—Watch Now!
- Tori Spelling Takes the Ultimate Lie-Detector Test: 5 Most Shocking Revelations From the Beverly Hills, 90210 Star
- Newlyweds Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Are the Perfect Match in Black at The Leftovers Premiere