Gary Busey Is to Blame for Crazy Celebrity Baby Names
By AOL TV Editors Posted May 12th 2011 11:35AM
Alicia Silverstone is the latest star to give a unique name to her brand new bundle of joy. Bear Blu is the chosen name for her newborn son and we can't help but wonder where does she, and the numerous other celebrities, come up with these names? 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' (Weeknights, 12AM ET on ABC) had the answer, and it's the only logical solution.
"Hi, I'm Gary Busey, and I name babies," Busey said in an infomercial for his hotline service for celebrities. This bit is hilarious and clever, and who better than Busey to pull it off?
We loved some of the names he shouted out during the commercial. We figure it's just a matter of time before a celebrity is going to want to pick up "Papaya Aquarium" or "Snuggie Hammerhead" for their new daughter and/or son. Why go to the trouble of trying to come up with a crazy name when Busey can probably do it with no effort at all?
Read the original at TV Squad.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scott Disick "Won't Drink Again" Until After Kourtney Kardashian Gives Birth to Third Child
- Porcelain Dolls Left on Doorsteps of Girls' Homes: Creepy Mystery Solved by Police
- Audra McDonald, Tony Awards Winner and Private Practice Actress, Opens Up About Past Suicide Attempt During College
- Kris Kries: Kris Jenner Breaks Down As She Talks About Rob's Recent Troubles In ?KUWTK' Preview ? ?I Want To Fix Rob'
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Breast Cancer Survivor's Breast Implant Explodes During Surgery—Watch the Insane Botched Clip!
- Zachary Levi Talks "Beautiful, Excellent and Intimate" Wedding—and the Best Nerd Party of the Year!
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Gets Candid About Making Parental Sacrifices and Feeling Empowered at Age 36