Gary Busey Is to Blame for Crazy Celebrity Baby Names
By AOL TV Editors Posted May 12th 2011 11:35AM
Alicia Silverstone is the latest star to give a unique name to her brand new bundle of joy. Bear Blu is the chosen name for her newborn son and we can't help but wonder where does she, and the numerous other celebrities, come up with these names? 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' (Weeknights, 12AM ET on ABC) had the answer, and it's the only logical solution.
"Hi, I'm Gary Busey, and I name babies," Busey said in an infomercial for his hotline service for celebrities. This bit is hilarious and clever, and who better than Busey to pull it off?
We loved some of the names he shouted out during the commercial. We figure it's just a matter of time before a celebrity is going to want to pick up "Papaya Aquarium" or "Snuggie Hammerhead" for their new daughter and/or son. Why go to the trouble of trying to come up with a crazy name when Busey can probably do it with no effort at all?
Read the original at TV Squad.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Drew Barrymore: "I Don't Think I'm a Good Actor"
- Bachelor Finale Sneak Peek: Clare Crawley, Nikki Ferrell Prepare for Juan Pablo's Proposal
- Lorde Talks Friend Taylor Swift: "Is There Something Wrong With Lesbians?"
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- Kate Upton topless photos fake; model threatens to sue