Patrick Hoelck Is an Instant Hit With 'Polaroid Hotel'
By Ben Trivett Posted May 12th 2011 02:00PM
Celebrity photographer Patrick Hoelck has been creating amazing images for quite some time now. One of his staples, along with amazing intimacy with his subjects, is the use of an all but forgotten medium, Polaroids. When photographing celebrities such as Scott Caan, Adrien Brody, and many others a Polaroid can give the instant result of digital with the integrity of film.
'Polaroid Hotel' is Patrick's latest book project and gallery show in LA this month and showcases many of his great images. If you can't hit the gallery at Leadapron in LA before May 29th, be sure to check out Patrick's new book and more of his work at www.PatrickHoelck.com.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor Season 19, Episode 4 Recap: One Girl Gets the Cinderella Treatment, While the Rest Get Down and Dirty
- Selma Director Ava DuVernay, Star David Oyelowo to Create Hurricane Katrina Drama
- Jamal Woolard, Federico Castelluccio Rally to Support Troubled Adolescents for Premiere of Short Film "Boys of Bate"
- Miley Cyrus: I thought Grammy nomination was a joke
- Unrelated celebrity twins
- Emma Watson to star in live-action 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Kim Kardashian's T-Mobile Super Bowl Commercial Hits the Internet—Watch Now!
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Allegations Continue: Former Hollywood Executive Says Comedian Took Advantage of Her 36 Years Ago
- Mission: Impossible 5 Release Date Moved Up: Find Out When You Can See Tom Cruise's Next Film!