Patrick Hoelck Is an Instant Hit With 'Polaroid Hotel'
By Ben Trivett Posted May 12th 2011 02:00PM
Celebrity photographer Patrick Hoelck has been creating amazing images for quite some time now. One of his staples, along with amazing intimacy with his subjects, is the use of an all but forgotten medium, Polaroids. When photographing celebrities such as Scott Caan, Adrien Brody, and many others a Polaroid can give the instant result of digital with the integrity of film.
'Polaroid Hotel' is Patrick's latest book project and gallery show in LA this month and showcases many of his great images. If you can't hit the gallery at Leadapron in LA before May 29th, be sure to check out Patrick's new book and more of his work at www.PatrickHoelck.com.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lupita Nyong'o Talks Skin With Elmo on Sesame Street: Watch the Video
- Taylor Swift Loves Her Crop Tops: See Four of Her Recent Midriff-Baring Looks
- Julie Chen Reveals Family Secret on The Talk: My Grandfather Was a Polygamist
- Newlywed Kandi Burruss Is Getting Ready For Baby! ?RHOA' Star's Mother-In-Law Opens Up About Pregnancy News In An Exclusive Interview
- Changing Her Tune! Kylie Jenner Ditching Modeling To Become A Pop Star ? She Thinks She's ?The Next Katy Perry,' Says Friend
- Melissa Rivers ?Absolutely' Will File Lawsuits Against Yorkville Endoscopy, Source Says ? Joan Rivers ?Didn't Have To Die'
- Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie' adds Mark Feuerstein for final season
- Ecuador's PR firm reportedly spent more than $500G on celebrity endorsements
- U2 haters prompt Apple to release tool to remove free album