Patrick Hoelck Is an Instant Hit With 'Polaroid Hotel'
By Ben Trivett Posted May 12th 2011 02:00PM
Celebrity photographer Patrick Hoelck has been creating amazing images for quite some time now. One of his staples, along with amazing intimacy with his subjects, is the use of an all but forgotten medium, Polaroids. When photographing celebrities such as Scott Caan, Adrien Brody, and many others a Polaroid can give the instant result of digital with the integrity of film.
'Polaroid Hotel' is Patrick's latest book project and gallery show in LA this month and showcases many of his great images. If you can't hit the gallery at Leadapron in LA before May 29th, be sure to check out Patrick's new book and more of his work at www.PatrickHoelck.com.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kourtney Kardashian Wears Sexy One-Piece Swimsuit After Scott Disick's Mysterious Instagram Post
- Jenelle Evans Celebrates Son Jace's 6th Birthday With Zombie Party: Pictures
- Kendra Wilkinson: Being on TV Helped Heal My Marriage to Hank Baskett
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- Brown vs. Houston family feud is just beginning, Bobby's sister vows
- Holy Hotness! Shirtless Stephen Amell and Jared Padalecki Display Their Six-Pack Abs for a Good Cause
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Funeral Was "Perfect," Says Whitney Houston's Former Hairstylist—Get the Details
- Bindi Irwin, 17, Looks Gorgeous on Sunday Style Cover, Talks About Late Dad Steve Irwin and New Boyfriend—See Pic