A Royal Wish: No More Interviews Please, Fergie!
By Rob Shuter Posted May 12th 2011 04:47PM
How do you solve a problem like Sarah? That's what members of the Royal Family are asking after The Duchess of York appeared on Oprah Winfrey's show again this week to talk about private family business and to say getting shut out of her nephew Wlliam's wedding was "so difficult."
"If they had their way she would just stay out of the spotlight altogether, but that just isn't going to happen," a friend of Sarah's tells me. "The family doesn't understand why she is still doing interviews at all."
Well, there is the little fact that Sarah is developing a show for Oprah's OWN network, called 'Finding Sarah.'
On 'Oprah,' Sarah said it was "so difficult" not being at the wedding and managed to steer the conversation to her own unique experience at Westminster Abbey.
"I wanted to be there with my girls and ... to be getting them dressed and to go as a family. And also it was so hard because the last bride up that aisle was me," Sarah told Oprah, before invoking her connection with Princess Diana. "I really love the feeling that sort of Diana and I both weren't there. But I'm here to say how proud she would have been, and Kate looked utterly beautiful."
Sarah did take responsibility for her past mistakes, most recently trying to sell press access to her ex-husband, Prince Andrew.
However, Royal insiders told me in the wake of that scandal that she will "never be trusted" by the family again. Just wait until 'Finding Sarah' airs on OWN, then see what their reaction will be!
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Exclusive: Joe Lo Truglio Marries Beth Dover in Chic, Rustic Santa Barbara Wedding
- Eric Hill Dead: Bachelorette Contestant Dies After Paragliding Accident; Rumer Willis Flashes Underwear: Top Stories
- Ryan Seacrest Celebrates Decade On Radio With New TV Special
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- Hollywood sex abuse suit: Theater producer denies allegations
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- Kate Middleton and Prince William "Saddened" by Sudden Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother, Mark Shand
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Celebrates Baby Shower With Gal-Pals—See the Pics!
- Mila Kunis Keeps Her Baby Bump Cozy After Workout: See the Pregnant Star Staying Fit!