Miranda Lambert Prepares for Wedding Weekend
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 13th 2011 06:55AM
"I am so excited. Got nails touched up. One last wal mart run and I should be good!" Lambert tweeted earlier this week.
She also showed a bit of her wild side, tweeting, "Last thing loaded for the wedding!!! Harvested by....me!!!!!" and tweeted a picture of a package of deer meat they plan to serve at the reception.
According to PEOPLE, Lambert and Shelton have never been shy about their love for hunting, and have long planned on serving their own wild game at their wedding. That "is the one thing we nailed down," Lambert said last year. "And we're going to harvest it ourselves; that's what we really wanted to do."
'The Voice' coach popped the question to Lambert last May in the woods near her home in Tishomingo, Okla.
"Weddings are great and engagements are great and diamonds are especially great," Lambert said when the pair announced their engagement. "But I'm just excited to be married because I want to tell Blake I really can love him the rest of my life and be happy and make him happy."
Check out our AOL Sessions performance with Shelton below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- Extra Scoop: Did Teresa Giudice Spend $10K on Daughter's Music Video?
- Big Change Announced for ?The View'? Are There More Shakeups Ahead?
- 'Extra' Trend Spotter: Designs from Adrianna Papell
- Kris Jenner Feels Betrayed By Bruce Jenner; Brittany Maynard Pushes Back Death Date: Top 5 Stories
- Prince William, Pregnant Kate Middleton Go on Babymoon With Prince George in Scotland -- Details
- Khloe Kardashian Celebrates 14 Million Instagram Followers With a Super Sexy Booty Snap -- See the Pic!