Miranda Lambert Prepares for Wedding Weekend
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 13th 2011 06:55AM
"I am so excited. Got nails touched up. One last wal mart run and I should be good!" Lambert tweeted earlier this week.
She also showed a bit of her wild side, tweeting, "Last thing loaded for the wedding!!! Harvested by....me!!!!!" and tweeted a picture of a package of deer meat they plan to serve at the reception.
According to PEOPLE, Lambert and Shelton have never been shy about their love for hunting, and have long planned on serving their own wild game at their wedding. That "is the one thing we nailed down," Lambert said last year. "And we're going to harvest it ourselves; that's what we really wanted to do."
'The Voice' coach popped the question to Lambert last May in the woods near her home in Tishomingo, Okla.
"Weddings are great and engagements are great and diamonds are especially great," Lambert said when the pair announced their engagement. "But I'm just excited to be married because I want to tell Blake I really can love him the rest of my life and be happy and make him happy."
Check out our AOL Sessions performance with Shelton below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Watch! Kelly Osbourne Prepares to Host the Young Hollywood Awards
- 'Extra' Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Elvis Duran and the Morning Show'
- Why Elizabeth Berkley & Mario Lopez Have No Interest in 'Saved by the Bell' TV Movie