Middleton Family Complains About Topless Pippa Pics
By Nicki Gostin Posted May 13th 2011 01:40PM
The Middleton family has filed a formal petition to Britain's independent Press Complaints Commission. Four British tabloids have been named in the complaint which says that the publication of private holiday snaps infringed the family's privacy.
The Commission will decide if indeed the Middleton family's privacy was breached or whether there an argument can be justified that they fall under the rubric that the public has a "right to know."
European law often protects the personal lives of famous people. In 2004, a European Court of Human Rights found that three German magazines had violated Princess Caroline of Monaco's privacy by publishing photos of her and her children at a Monaco beach club.
Other photos of Pippa have surfaced including one of her dancing clad in a purple bra and white skirt with a man only wearing boxer shorts, and of course wearing a dress constructed of toilet paper.
We can be sure that the Middleton family has the full support of their new son-in-law, Prince William who is known to despise the paparazzi and think they are responsible for his mother's death.
Joe Little, the editor of Majesty magazine, is quoted as saying "We've known for a long time William would not stand for any nonsense regarding his new wife and her family."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brad Pitt Does Hilarious Between Two Ferns Interview With Zach Galifianakis; Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Future In Jeopardy Amid Sex Offender Report: Top 5 Stories
- Taylor Swift Says She "Wouldn't Survive in Jail," Is Terrified of Sea Urchins -- Watch
- Ace of Cakes Star Duff Goldman: I Love Riding Motorcycles Even After Losing Toes in Crash
- Ebola In NYC! Doctor Tests Positive For Virus After Treating Patients In Guinea
- Lucky Break! Former ?RHONJ' Star Danielle Staub Gets $700K In Liens Cancelled In Bankruptcy Case
- Mean Girl! Kim Kardashian Snubs Chris Brown’s ‘Lowbrow’ Girlfriend Karrueche Tran
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- 'The Roosevelts' earn PBS biggest audience in 20 years
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation