Middleton Family Complains About Topless Pippa Pics
By Nicki Gostin Posted May 13th 2011 01:40PM
The Middleton family has filed a formal petition to Britain's independent Press Complaints Commission. Four British tabloids have been named in the complaint which says that the publication of private holiday snaps infringed the family's privacy.
The Commission will decide if indeed the Middleton family's privacy was breached or whether there an argument can be justified that they fall under the rubric that the public has a "right to know."
European law often protects the personal lives of famous people. In 2004, a European Court of Human Rights found that three German magazines had violated Princess Caroline of Monaco's privacy by publishing photos of her and her children at a Monaco beach club.
Other photos of Pippa have surfaced including one of her dancing clad in a purple bra and white skirt with a man only wearing boxer shorts, and of course wearing a dress constructed of toilet paper.
We can be sure that the Middleton family has the full support of their new son-in-law, Prince William who is known to despise the paparazzi and think they are responsible for his mother's death.
Joe Little, the editor of Majesty magazine, is quoted as saying "We've known for a long time William would not stand for any nonsense regarding his new wife and her family."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Uzo Aduba Breaks Down, Cries During Emotional SAGs 2015 Best Actress Acceptance Speech
- Jennifer Aniston Shoots Down Mani Cam Request at 2015 SAG Awards: GIF
- SAG Awards 2015: Complete List of Winners
- 'Birdman'? 'Boyhood'? SAG Awards to offer Oscar preview
- Blake Shelton scores as host and musical guest on 'SNL'
- A new Miss Universe will be crowned tonight in Miami
- Veep's Reid Scott Is Going to Be a Dad, Pregnant Wife Elspeth Keller Debuts Baby Bump on 2015 SAG Awards Red Carpet!
- Why Wouldn't Orphan Black's Tatiana Maslany Do the Mani Cam at the 2015 SAG Awards?!
- Yes, Michael Keaton Is Aware His Son Sean Douglas Is a "Handsome Dude" and Admits He Deleted His Meryl Streep Selfie!