'Ambiguously Gay Duo' Returns to 'SNL' With a Live-Action Twist
By Christine Fenno Posted May 15th 2011 10:33AM
But for the first time, Ace and Gary morph from (always rather unambiguous) cartoon superstuds to real live-action heroes!
Jon Hamm and Jimmy Fallon suit up as the crimefighters, looking both ludicrous and hot. But mostly ludicrous -- for instance, who knew male nipples could be so functional?
In another twist, the actors we've always heard voicing the animated Ace and Gary -- Steve Carell and Stephen Colbert -- lead the team of live-action villains. As usual, the bad guys (including 'SNL' host Ed Helms) are too ridiculously distracted by sexuality debates to defeat the duo. Meanwhile, Colbert's glasses, bald cap and cranky demeanor lend him an utterly random, yet uncanny resemblance to Larry David. Check out the clip here. And...Action!
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
- Filed under:
- TV News
MORE ABOUT Jon Hamm
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jon Hamm Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Duggar Fans Create Counter-Petition to Save TLC Show; Watch Jimmy Kimmel's Latest Mean Tweets Segment: Top 5 Stories
- Jessica Hall Pregnant! Kendra Wilkinson's BFF Expecting First Child With Husband Kyle Carlson
- Armie Hammer's Wife Elizabeth Chambers Celebrates Baby Shower: Photos, Details
- Could Adam Lanza Have Been Stopped? Sandy Hook Report Cites Missed Chances To Avoid School Massacre, Cites ?Parental Denial'
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Bill Cosby's lawyer issues statement on rape allegations
- Bill Cosby's Florida standup performance greeted with standing ovation
- Is Another Duggar Off the Market? Get the Scoop on John-David's Relationship Status
- Pregnant Liv Tyler and Boyfriend Dave Gardner Are All Smiles at London Event
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Actually a Lovely Singer and "Hanging Tree" From Mockingjay Will Haunt Your Dreams: Listen!