'Ambiguously Gay Duo' Returns to 'SNL' With a Live-Action Twist
By Christine Fenno Posted May 15th 2011 10:33AM
But for the first time, Ace and Gary morph from (always rather unambiguous) cartoon superstuds to real live-action heroes!
Jon Hamm and Jimmy Fallon suit up as the crimefighters, looking both ludicrous and hot. But mostly ludicrous -- for instance, who knew male nipples could be so functional?
In another twist, the actors we've always heard voicing the animated Ace and Gary -- Steve Carell and Stephen Colbert -- lead the team of live-action villains. As usual, the bad guys (including 'SNL' host Ed Helms) are too ridiculously distracted by sexuality debates to defeat the duo. Meanwhile, Colbert's glasses, bald cap and cranky demeanor lend him an utterly random, yet uncanny resemblance to Larry David. Check out the clip here. And...Action!
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
- Filed under:
- TV News
MORE ABOUT Jon Hamm
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jon Hamm Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shia LaBeouf Claims He Was Raped During His Performance Art Project #IAMSORRY -- Read His Disturbing Quotes
- Kelly Clarkson Dressed Her Adorable Daughter River as a Turkey -- See the Pic!
- Eva Mendes Makes Her Own Skincare Products a la Shailene Woodley, Talks Beauty Secrets as a New Mom
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian Have Heart-to-Heart: "We Haven't Slept Together in 5 Years!"—See the Clip!
- 7 Reasons Why Being the DVF Brand Ambassador Would Be the Best Job Ever
- DVF Candidates Argue in Front of Customers: "I'm Not Going to Apologize"—See the Tense House of DVF Clip!