Jesse James Can't Stop Talking About 'Pretend' Life With Sandra Bullock
Days ago, James revealed to PopEater that he apologized to Bullock, and she accepted. But did she also give him the okay to analyze their romance in public, and keep trying to justify his infidelity?
While promoting his memoir, 'American Outlaw,' James seems bent on taking digs at their time together.
"I'm 100 percent to blame," he told Piers Morgan, Friday on CNN, about his cheating. Nevertheless, he expressed relief to be free of the "pretend" Hollywood life he lived while married to Bullock: "I don't know how I survived."
And he made sure to say his new relationship with fiancee Kat Von D is a happier one free of cheating because it's "on a higher level." He declared, "I don't think me and Sandy were ever really friends."
"I was never 100 percent in," he recently told Men's Journal about marrying Bullock, adding, "I cheated on my wife. Guess what? So do millions of other men."
And of course, he famously told Howard Stern that sex is better with his new partner.
Still, is anything more outrageous than an unfaithful spouse calling the betrayed partner's honesty into question?
When Morgan asked James to recall the loving things Bullock said about him while accepting awards last year (including a Best Actress Oscar for 'The Blind Side'), the former reality TV star revealed a deep-seated doubt in her sincerity:
"She said that same speech at four different awards shows," said James. Then he turned the tables on the talk-show host, asking, "What does she do for a living?"
Morgan: "Movie star. Actor."
James: "Oh, ok. Cool."
Morgan: "You think it was an act?"
James: "Um...You know...I think people have to live in that world."
Speaking of recycling dialogue, it was in her 2010 Golden Globes acceptance speech that Bullock looked at her husband and said, "My work got better when I met you, because I never knew what it felt like for someone to have my back." Now, James finds himself describing Kat Von D in nearly identical language, telling Morgan: "I've never had someone, like, have my back 100 percent, you know?"
MORE ABOUT Sandra Bullock
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Sandra Bullock Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Jersey Boys' lyricist Bob Crewe dead at 83
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault for hitting fan with vodka bottle at nightclub
- Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass in Talks for New 'Bourne' Movie
- David Fincher Explains Why Disney's '20,000 Leagues' Remake Sank
- Jessica Biel and Zooey Deschanel Duke It Out in 'New Girl' Premiere
- What's On TV Tonight: 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 19 Premiere, 'American Ninja Warrior,' and More Picks
- Norman Reedus to Publish Book of 'Walking Dead' Fans' Daryl Dixon Art (PHOTOS)
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Winners: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)