Chord Overstreet Debuts a Darker Hairdo (Photo)
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 16th 2011 10:30AM
The usually platinum blond actor decided to ditch his longer and lighter locks now that 'Glee' is on summer hiatus.
"At the end of the season, I just wanted a haircut, so I cut it all off," Overstreet told Us Weekly. "I cut the highlights out."
No word on whether or not he'll go back to blond for next season.
The 'Glee' cast is busy preparing for their upcoming summer tour, which kicks off May 21 in Las Vegas, but right now Overstreet is excited for the season finale of the hit FOX show.
"There's a death at school," he said. "We do two original songs at Nationals. It'll be fun."
Just last month the 'Glee' cast hit the Big Apple to film scenes for the finale, which brings theMcKinley High kids to New York City for a national competition.
Check out a video of the 'Glee' cast filming in Central Park below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Living Apart, Marriage on the Rocks; How Ciara Discovered Future Was Cheating: Top 5 Stories
- Iggy Azalea Announced As Headliner at the SLS Las Vegas Grand Opening Party
- Kristen Stewart, Nicholas Hoult Complete ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With "Dirty Bath Water"
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Scooby-Doo's' Daphne goes from size 2 to size 8
- Former 'Jeopardy' contestant indicted for assaulting legislator's wife
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week