Chord Overstreet Debuts a Darker Hairdo (Photo)
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 16th 2011 10:30AM
The usually platinum blond actor decided to ditch his longer and lighter locks now that 'Glee' is on summer hiatus.
"At the end of the season, I just wanted a haircut, so I cut it all off," Overstreet told Us Weekly. "I cut the highlights out."
No word on whether or not he'll go back to blond for next season.
The 'Glee' cast is busy preparing for their upcoming summer tour, which kicks off May 21 in Las Vegas, but right now Overstreet is excited for the season finale of the hit FOX show.
"There's a death at school," he said. "We do two original songs at Nationals. It'll be fun."
Just last month the 'Glee' cast hit the Big Apple to film scenes for the finale, which brings theMcKinley High kids to New York City for a national competition.
Check out a video of the 'Glee' cast filming in Central Park below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fred Armisen, Bill Hader Say Emotional Goodbye to Saturday Night Live
- Demi Lovato Recalls Joe Jonas Breakup: "I Was Really Mad at Him"
- Emmelie de Forest of Denmark Wins Eurovision Song Contest
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Taylor Swift, One Direction among stars set to shine at Billboard Music Awards
- Twilight time for Stewart, Pattinson?
- Digital Cannes: Meet the IMDb guy ? Colin Needham