Chord Overstreet Debuts a Darker Hairdo (Photo)
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 16th 2011 10:30AM
The usually platinum blond actor decided to ditch his longer and lighter locks now that 'Glee' is on summer hiatus.
"At the end of the season, I just wanted a haircut, so I cut it all off," Overstreet told Us Weekly. "I cut the highlights out."
No word on whether or not he'll go back to blond for next season.
The 'Glee' cast is busy preparing for their upcoming summer tour, which kicks off May 21 in Las Vegas, but right now Overstreet is excited for the season finale of the hit FOX show.
"There's a death at school," he said. "We do two original songs at Nationals. It'll be fun."
Just last month the 'Glee' cast hit the Big Apple to film scenes for the finale, which brings theMcKinley High kids to New York City for a national competition.
Check out a video of the 'Glee' cast filming in Central Park below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celeb Sightings: Demi Lovato and Iggy Azalea Celebrate Their MTV VMA Performance
- T-Pain Nails the National Anthem Without Auto-Tune at Dodgers Game: Listen
- Carrie Underwood: How I Accidentally Locked Son Isaiah in My Car
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- Janice Dickinson collapses on 'Celebrity Big Brother UK' after bee sting
- Parks and Rec Mashup Starring Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Says What Everyone Is Thinking
- Reese Witherspoon, Gwyneth Paltrow and Shanna Moakler's Kids Go Back to School—See the Pics!
- Kanye West for President: ''[We] Would Vote!'' Say Malika and Khadijah Haqq—''He's for the People''