Chord Overstreet Debuts a Darker Hairdo (Photo)
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 16th 2011 10:30AM
The usually platinum blond actor decided to ditch his longer and lighter locks now that 'Glee' is on summer hiatus.
"At the end of the season, I just wanted a haircut, so I cut it all off," Overstreet told Us Weekly. "I cut the highlights out."
No word on whether or not he'll go back to blond for next season.
The 'Glee' cast is busy preparing for their upcoming summer tour, which kicks off May 21 in Las Vegas, but right now Overstreet is excited for the season finale of the hit FOX show.
"There's a death at school," he said. "We do two original songs at Nationals. It'll be fun."
Just last month the 'Glee' cast hit the Big Apple to film scenes for the finale, which brings theMcKinley High kids to New York City for a national competition.
Check out a video of the 'Glee' cast filming in Central Park below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robin Thicke Steps Out Smiling Without His Wedding Ring in NYC: Picture
- Harry Shum Jr. Is Engaged! Glee Star Proposed to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara in Hawaii
- Jessica Simpson Shares Slim Selfie, Jared Leto Wonders If J. Law's Oscars Falls Are "a Bit of an Act": Top 5 Stories
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Actress Sheila MacRae from 1960s re-creation of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty