Joey McIntyre, Wife Expecting Their First Baby Girl
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 16th 2011 07:02AM
According to E! Online, McIntyre revealed the happy news to fans while on the New Kids on the Block Carnival cruise over the weekend, with his rep confirming the news.
The upcoming bundle of joy will be the first daughter for McIntyre and his wife, Barrett, and the new baby will have two big brothers, Griffin and Rhys, to look out for her.
However, McIntyre will hit the road with NKOTB and Backstreet Boys for a whirlwind, cross-country tour before his daughter's arrival.
In case you missed it, check out the supergroup's performance of their single 'Don't Turn Off the Lights' on 'Dancing With the Stars' last month.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lovelorn fan proposes to Keira Knightely during Broadway debut
- Geena Davis, 59, to play 44-year-old Jon Hamm's daughter
- Jim Carrey's ex reportedly committed suicide using pills prescribed to the comedian
- Rihanna and Travis Scott Helped Her BFF Blow Out His Candles
- Amber Rose Hosts SlutWalk in Lingerie
- 'DWTS' Pro Dancer Witney Carson Is Engaged!