Joey McIntyre, Wife Expecting Their First Baby Girl
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 16th 2011 07:02AM
According to E! Online, McIntyre revealed the happy news to fans while on the New Kids on the Block Carnival cruise over the weekend, with his rep confirming the news.
The upcoming bundle of joy will be the first daughter for McIntyre and his wife, Barrett, and the new baby will have two big brothers, Griffin and Rhys, to look out for her.
However, McIntyre will hit the road with NKOTB and Backstreet Boys for a whirlwind, cross-country tour before his daughter's arrival.
In case you missed it, check out the supergroup's performance of their single 'Don't Turn Off the Lights' on 'Dancing With the Stars' last month.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- MTV prepared for Miley Cyrus, will air VMAs on a delay
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- Kris Jenner Reveals Kim's Pregnancy Cravings, Kendall's Favorite Dish
- Brody Jenner and Stars Galore Attend Opening of SKY Waikiki
- 'Les Mis' Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21