Joey McIntyre, Wife Expecting Their First Baby Girl
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 16th 2011 07:02AM
According to E! Online, McIntyre revealed the happy news to fans while on the New Kids on the Block Carnival cruise over the weekend, with his rep confirming the news.
The upcoming bundle of joy will be the first daughter for McIntyre and his wife, Barrett, and the new baby will have two big brothers, Griffin and Rhys, to look out for her.
However, McIntyre will hit the road with NKOTB and Backstreet Boys for a whirlwind, cross-country tour before his daughter's arrival.
In case you missed it, check out the supergroup's performance of their single 'Don't Turn Off the Lights' on 'Dancing With the Stars' last month.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sophia Bush 'devastated' by ex Dan Fredinburg's death
- Actress Jayne Meadows dies at 95
- Brad Pitt blames face scrape on 'wearing flip flops'
- ?DWTS'! Did Derek Hough Dance?
- Sneak Peek! 'The Voice' Coaches Reunite
- ?Hero' Jennifer Lopez Honored at Radio Disney Music Awards, Plus More Red Carpet Moments!
- Sesame Street Perfectly Parodies Avengers: Age of Ultron -- Watch Aveggies: Age of Bon Bon Here!
- Rob Dyrdek Pulled Off the Sweetest, Most Elaborate Proposal Ever -- See the Pics and Fiancee Bryiana Noelle Flores' Bling!
- NeNe Leakes Offers Bruce Jenner Support: "Do Your Thing, Be Fabulous!"