Joey McIntyre, Wife Expecting Their First Baby Girl
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 16th 2011 07:02AM
According to E! Online, McIntyre revealed the happy news to fans while on the New Kids on the Block Carnival cruise over the weekend, with his rep confirming the news.
The upcoming bundle of joy will be the first daughter for McIntyre and his wife, Barrett, and the new baby will have two big brothers, Griffin and Rhys, to look out for her.
However, McIntyre will hit the road with NKOTB and Backstreet Boys for a whirlwind, cross-country tour before his daughter's arrival.
In case you missed it, check out the supergroup's performance of their single 'Don't Turn Off the Lights' on 'Dancing With the Stars' last month.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Judge delays case after 'Suge' Knight hires Jackson lawyer
- Extra Scoop: A Duggar Speaks Out: 'Pray for Your Enemies'
- ?KUWTK' Mid-Season Finale Sneak Peek: Dangerous Wipeout, Dreams Crushed and Saying Goodbye to ?Dad'
- Kelly Rutherford's Custody Battle Continues; Order to Return Children to US Halted
- Bruce Jenner Set to Appear As Woman on Vanity Fair Cover: Details
- Bruce Jenner, Kylie Jenner Bond on Keeping Up With the Kardashians Midseason Finale: Watch a Clip!
- Ethan Embry: Kissing Jennifer Love Hewitt in Can't Hardly Wait Was "Uncomfortable," She Gave Me a "Big Basket of Breath Mints!"