Rebecca Black: 'I'm Absolutely Not Pregnant'
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 16th 2011 08:31AM
However, the 13-year-old singer set the record straight on Twitter Sunday.
"I thought it was May 15th...not April Fools Day. I'm absolutely NOT pregnant," Black tweeted, putting to rest the unsettling rumors.
Just like the music video for her song 'Friday,' the pregnancy rumor went viral thanks to social media. The story caught people's attention on Twitter, just like so many of those celebrity death hoaxes that pop up every now and then.
According to E! Online, a CNN iReport picked up the bogus Black story, which was when then the rumor began to spiral out of control.
However, now that Black has promptly denied any claim that she's pregnant, she can keep on singing that song that made her famous in the first place, which now has racked up over 140 million YouTube views since February.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Keira Knightley: I'm a spelling error
- Blake Shelton to make movie debut in Adam Sandler Western spoof
- Supermodel Bar Refaeli getting hitched?
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Celebrity Feud: Brandi Glanville Calls Kenya Moore ?Frightening,' Kenya Fires Back
- Extreme Beauty! Farrah Abraham Wants What Kind of Implants?
- Chris Pratt as the Next Indiana Jones? It Could Totally Work If He Wants It
- Domino's Sriracha Sadomasochistic Pizza Ad Surfaces Online, Features a Tongue Gagged and Bound in Leather Lingerie and It's Terrifying
- Keri Russell Risks Major Wipeout in the Snow While Wearing Red High Heels: See a GIF of Her Impressive Balancing Act
- Demi Lovato Lets Wilmer Valderrama, Puppy Sleep in Her Lap: "I'm the Luckiest Woman in the World"