Rebecca Black: 'I'm Absolutely Not Pregnant'
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 16th 2011 08:31AM
However, the 13-year-old singer set the record straight on Twitter Sunday.
"I thought it was May 15th...not April Fools Day. I'm absolutely NOT pregnant," Black tweeted, putting to rest the unsettling rumors.
Just like the music video for her song 'Friday,' the pregnancy rumor went viral thanks to social media. The story caught people's attention on Twitter, just like so many of those celebrity death hoaxes that pop up every now and then.
According to E! Online, a CNN iReport picked up the bogus Black story, which was when then the rumor began to spiral out of control.
However, now that Black has promptly denied any claim that she's pregnant, she can keep on singing that song that made her famous in the first place, which now has racked up over 140 million YouTube views since February.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet
- Justin Bieber Crashed Their Prom!
- Bobby Brown Files for Guardianship Over Bobbi Kristina
- Power Couple: T
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians Recap: Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Kicks Scott Disick Out of the House
- Game of Thrones Recap: Jon Snow Is Enraged, Sansa Stark Is Engaged in "High Sparrow"
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion: Phaedra Parks is Still Married to Apollo Nida "For the Children"