Rebecca Black: 'I'm Absolutely Not Pregnant'
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 16th 2011 08:31AM
However, the 13-year-old singer set the record straight on Twitter Sunday.
"I thought it was May 15th...not April Fools Day. I'm absolutely NOT pregnant," Black tweeted, putting to rest the unsettling rumors.
Just like the music video for her song 'Friday,' the pregnancy rumor went viral thanks to social media. The story caught people's attention on Twitter, just like so many of those celebrity death hoaxes that pop up every now and then.
According to E! Online, a CNN iReport picked up the bogus Black story, which was when then the rumor began to spiral out of control.
However, now that Black has promptly denied any claim that she's pregnant, she can keep on singing that song that made her famous in the first place, which now has racked up over 140 million YouTube views since February.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amalie Lee documents recovery from anorexia on Instagram
- How 'Fear of The Walking Dead' star Elizabeth Rodriguez deals with gore
- Miley Cyrus disses Taylor Swift: 'I don't want to be in the squad'
- Extra Scoop: Josh Duggar ‘Lived a Covert and Extensive Life of Evil' Says Jessa's Father-in-Law
- Emmy Rossum Is Engaged to 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail
- Brody Jenner Talks Deejaying and Caitlyn as He Helps Open SKY Waikiki
- Joan Rivers Honored in Fashion Police Return, Daughter Melissa Introduces New "What Would Joan Say?" Segment
- Peta Murgatroyd Pulls Out of Dancing With The Stars Season 21 Due to Ankle Injury: Details
- Taylor Swift, Brother Austin Swift Stay Humble, Share Awesome #TBT Photo of Life on the Farm