Rebecca Black: 'I'm Absolutely Not Pregnant'
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 16th 2011 08:31AM
However, the 13-year-old singer set the record straight on Twitter Sunday.
"I thought it was May 15th...not April Fools Day. I'm absolutely NOT pregnant," Black tweeted, putting to rest the unsettling rumors.
Just like the music video for her song 'Friday,' the pregnancy rumor went viral thanks to social media. The story caught people's attention on Twitter, just like so many of those celebrity death hoaxes that pop up every now and then.
According to E! Online, a CNN iReport picked up the bogus Black story, which was when then the rumor began to spiral out of control.
However, now that Black has promptly denied any claim that she's pregnant, she can keep on singing that song that made her famous in the first place, which now has racked up over 140 million YouTube views since February.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- Cannes Film Festival: The best and worst dressed
- Marilyn Monroe photos stolen ahead of Prague exhibition
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- No, Taylor Swift That's NOT What It's Like To Be 22
- 20 Reasons Why We Love 'Saved By The Bell' 20 Years Later
- Something's Happening To James Franco 'On The Inside'
- Taste the happy: The best ?Arrested Development' stuff on the Internet
- Wolf Blitzer asks tornado survivor about religion, she has quick response ? VIDEO
- Fun Facts About 'Hangover 3' Star Zach Galifianakis
- Video! Jodi Arias' New 'Save My Life' Media Blitz
- Blake Shelton on Oklahoma Victims Tribute with Miranda Lambert