Rebecca Black: 'I'm Absolutely Not Pregnant'
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 16th 2011 08:31AM
However, the 13-year-old singer set the record straight on Twitter Sunday.
"I thought it was May 15th...not April Fools Day. I'm absolutely NOT pregnant," Black tweeted, putting to rest the unsettling rumors.
Just like the music video for her song 'Friday,' the pregnancy rumor went viral thanks to social media. The story caught people's attention on Twitter, just like so many of those celebrity death hoaxes that pop up every now and then.
According to E! Online, a CNN iReport picked up the bogus Black story, which was when then the rumor began to spiral out of control.
However, now that Black has promptly denied any claim that she's pregnant, she can keep on singing that song that made her famous in the first place, which now has racked up over 140 million YouTube views since February.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Duck Dynasty's' Robertsons travel to Scotland in season 7 premiere
- Teresa Giudice's crisis manager quits; Star asks to do time in 'Orange is the New Black' prison
- Celebrity face change mysteries...
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- See Blake Lively's Stunning, Skintight Maternity Gown with Plunging Neckline
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to 5 Years for Killing Girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp
- Tori Spelling Rushed to Hospital, Placed in Quarantine
- Renee Zellweger Returns to the Red Carpet with a Stunning New Look: See Her Fresh-Faced Apperance!
- Ariana Grande Turns to Kabbalah After Catholic Church Rejects Her Brother Frankie For Being Gay
- Anna Wintour Remembers "Extraordinary" Friend, Designer Oscar de la Renta