Rebecca Black: 'I'm Absolutely Not Pregnant'
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 16th 2011 08:31AM
However, the 13-year-old singer set the record straight on Twitter Sunday.
"I thought it was May 15th...not April Fools Day. I'm absolutely NOT pregnant," Black tweeted, putting to rest the unsettling rumors.
Just like the music video for her song 'Friday,' the pregnancy rumor went viral thanks to social media. The story caught people's attention on Twitter, just like so many of those celebrity death hoaxes that pop up every now and then.
According to E! Online, a CNN iReport picked up the bogus Black story, which was when then the rumor began to spiral out of control.
However, now that Black has promptly denied any claim that she's pregnant, she can keep on singing that song that made her famous in the first place, which now has racked up over 140 million YouTube views since February.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Larry King grills Willie Robertson on his views on homosexuality
- Stephen Collins on molestation scandal: 'I'm a human being with flaws'
- Could hack attack and 'The Interview' fallout sink Sony Pictures?
- Lady Gaga recalls some good advice she got from a stripper
- Time travel meets indie-movie charm in ?Life Is Strange' trailer
- ?Gone With the Wind' at 75: A first-time viewer and an expert discuss
- Stephen Collins' Speaks Out About Molestation Allegations In New Interview
- Couples News! Elton John & David Furnish Set to Marry in England This Weekend
- Extra Scoop: Celebs React to Sony's Decision to Pull ?The Interview'