Tamera Mowry Ties the Knot in Napa Valley
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 16th 2011 06:15AM
"I've always wanted an outdoor wedding with lots of flowers," Mowry told PEOPLE. "I feel so lucky to have this beautiful day marrying my best friend."
Mowry's twin sister, 'The Game' star Tia Mowry, served as matron of honor, along with nine other bridesmaids.
Event planner Mindy Weiss put together the rustic, wine country affair complete with wooden tables, flowers and olive branches.
"You can tell they're best friends," Weiss said of the couple. "They have a great mutual respect for one another."
Mowry, 32, and Housley, 39, got engaged in July after years of on-and-off dating. The Fox News reporter popped the question while on vacation in Italy.
"I feel so blessed to be marrying such an amazing man," said Mowry, while Housley added, "Tamera is beautiful inside out."
The romantic evening, which also featured a rose ceremony dedicated to the couple's parents, had its fair share of wardrobe changes as well. Mowry wore a Carolina Herrera gown for the ceremony, a Dolce & Gabbana two-piece ensemble for the reception and a Herve Leger dress for a barrel room dance party.
The new bride can be seen next with twin sister Tia on 'Tia & Tamera Take 2' on Style Network this summer.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift Strikes a Superhero Pose for ASOS, Reveals What She Loves About Her Besties ? And Why She Listens to Their Criticism
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Teaser Revealed With New Website: Arya Stark Has a "Darkness" In Her
- Salt-N-Pepa Perform "Push It" for Hilarious New Geico Commercial: Watch
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams