Newly Single Bar Refaeli Shines on Cannes Red Carpet (Photo)
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 18th 2011 07:01AM
Refaeli walked alone in front of photographers at the Cannes premiere of Jody Foster's 'The Beaver.'
According to Just Jared, the Israeli-born model wore a navy blue Roberto Cavalli gown and Chopard jewelry.
"Cannes :) so peaceful here! Beautiful and chill. Gonna work now though.. And Later the premier of Jodie Fosters new film," Refaeli tweeted Tuesday.
Refaeli split with boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio earlier this month, with reports of the breakup reaching the media last week.
DiCaprio, who is also in Cannes for the annual star-studded film fest, was spotted on board a yacht getting cozy with 'Gossip Girl' star Blake Lively.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Hayden Panettiere not asked to return to 'Heroes: Reborn'
- Dynamite Announces 'Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell' Comic Book
- 'Scandal's' Tony Goldwyn: Fitz Is In For a 'Rough Wake-Up Call'
- Producer, Friars Club Member Ken Greengrass Dies at 87
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- 'Transcendence' Review: A Journey Into the Absurd
- New Orleans Tries to Woo Stephen Colbert's 'Late Show'
- Zack Snyder Explains How Batman Ended Up in the 'Man of Steel' Sequel