Newly Single Bar Refaeli Shines on Cannes Red Carpet (Photo)
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 18th 2011 07:01AM
Refaeli walked alone in front of photographers at the Cannes premiere of Jody Foster's 'The Beaver.'
According to Just Jared, the Israeli-born model wore a navy blue Roberto Cavalli gown and Chopard jewelry.
"Cannes :) so peaceful here! Beautiful and chill. Gonna work now though.. And Later the premier of Jodie Fosters new film," Refaeli tweeted Tuesday.
Refaeli split with boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio earlier this month, with reports of the breakup reaching the media last week.
DiCaprio, who is also in Cannes for the annual star-studded film fest, was spotted on board a yacht getting cozy with 'Gossip Girl' star Blake Lively.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Metal rockers Motley Crue find welcome embrace in Nashville for country tribute album
- George Strait announces 'Rides Away' album
- NFL reportedly asking music acts to pay for playing Super Bowl halftime show
- Deauville to Honor Brian Grazer, Premiere Nicole Kidman's 'Before I Go to Sleep'
- Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright Eyeing New Film Trilogy
- Lauren Bacall, Political Activist: She Knew How to Whistle... and Speak Her Mind
- Lindsay Lohan posts selfie with Tina Fey during EW's ?Mean Girls' reunion
- The Rock is starring in DC's ?Shazam'? as the villain? An investigation
- Exclusive: The cast of Broadway's ?It's Only a Play' reenacts Ellen's Oscar selfie
- Let's Rank the 'Saved By the Bell' Very Special Episodes (VIDEO)
- Julianne Hough May Return to 'Dancing With the Stars'... as a Judge
- The East Hill Mall's Back-to-School Commercial Goes Viral for All the Wrong Reasons (VIDEO)