Newly Single Bar Refaeli Shines on Cannes Red Carpet (Photo)
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 18th 2011 07:01AM
Refaeli walked alone in front of photographers at the Cannes premiere of Jody Foster's 'The Beaver.'
According to Just Jared, the Israeli-born model wore a navy blue Roberto Cavalli gown and Chopard jewelry.
"Cannes :) so peaceful here! Beautiful and chill. Gonna work now though.. And Later the premier of Jodie Fosters new film," Refaeli tweeted Tuesday.
Refaeli split with boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio earlier this month, with reports of the breakup reaching the media last week.
DiCaprio, who is also in Cannes for the annual star-studded film fest, was spotted on board a yacht getting cozy with 'Gossip Girl' star Blake Lively.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebrity Playboy cover girls
- Renee Zellweger: 'Perhaps I look different. Who doesn't as they get older?!'
- Florida Georgia Line: We're 'professional partiers' and smoke pot
- France's CanalPlus to Launch Pan-African Entertainment Channel
- Cairo Film Festival Adds David Cronenberg, Jean-Luc Godard Titles to Lineup
- 'CSI: Cyber' Coming to TF1 in France
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Best of Late Night TV: Bill Murray's Tinder Talk, Jack Black's Cereal Jingle, John Leguizamo's Fight With Patrick Swayze (VIDEO)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Soundtrack Will Get a Cassette Release (PHOTO)
- New 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Teaser Pits Gale vs. Peeta (VIDEO)