Newly Single Bar Refaeli Shines on Cannes Red Carpet (Photo)
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 18th 2011 07:01AM
Refaeli walked alone in front of photographers at the Cannes premiere of Jody Foster's 'The Beaver.'
According to Just Jared, the Israeli-born model wore a navy blue Roberto Cavalli gown and Chopard jewelry.
"Cannes :) so peaceful here! Beautiful and chill. Gonna work now though.. And Later the premier of Jodie Fosters new film," Refaeli tweeted Tuesday.
Refaeli split with boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio earlier this month, with reports of the breakup reaching the media last week.
DiCaprio, who is also in Cannes for the annual star-studded film fest, was spotted on board a yacht getting cozy with 'Gossip Girl' star Blake Lively.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Rainn Wilson Show Drops Vine Star Curtis Lepore After Outcry
- Iron Man's Long History of Fighting His Fellow Avengers
- 'Laggies' Director Lynn Shelton on Connecting To Film About Growing Up Your Own Way
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming