Newly Single Bar Refaeli Shines on Cannes Red Carpet (Photo)
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 18th 2011 07:01AM
Refaeli walked alone in front of photographers at the Cannes premiere of Jody Foster's 'The Beaver.'
According to Just Jared, the Israeli-born model wore a navy blue Roberto Cavalli gown and Chopard jewelry.
"Cannes :) so peaceful here! Beautiful and chill. Gonna work now though.. And Later the premier of Jodie Fosters new film," Refaeli tweeted Tuesday.
Refaeli split with boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio earlier this month, with reports of the breakup reaching the media last week.
DiCaprio, who is also in Cannes for the annual star-studded film fest, was spotted on board a yacht getting cozy with 'Gossip Girl' star Blake Lively.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is Carrie Underwood trading country music for Christian?
- The roles that got away
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: Trouble in Paradise?
- Watch Ben Affleck Butcher "Let It Go" on 'Tonight Show'
- John Malkovich to Receive Zurich Film Festival Lifetime Honor
- ITV Acquires New CBS Series 'Scorpion' for U.K.
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- The First 'Inherent Vice' Trailer Is Finally Upon Us (VIDEO)
- What to Watch This Week: 'Chef,' 'The Vampire Diaries,' 'In A World...'
- Fall 2014 TV Guide: October Premiere and Finale Dates