Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith Take to the Airwaves
By Ben Trivett Posted May 18th 2011 02:38PM
Now they're back in action picking at funny bones over the radio. Their new show on S.I.R. will feature Jay and Kevin 24 hours a day with new and recorded content. Be sure to check in if you need to get your fix.
We caught up with Jason to talk about the new show, who he'd like to have on as a guest, and what it's like to finally grow up. Check out our interview with Jason below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'The Best Man Wedding' Coming in 2016
- 'A Most Wanted Man' Director on Philip Seymour Hoffman, 'Normality' of Espionage
- Jeffrey Katzenberg to Receive National Arts Medal
- Chris Harrison blogs ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All'
- Listen: Kate Hudson shares her favorite ?Overboard' lines and so much more
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True
- We Can't Stop Looking at These Snazzy 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Living Portraits