Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith Take to the Airwaves
By Ben Trivett Posted May 18th 2011 02:38PM
Now they're back in action picking at funny bones over the radio. Their new show on S.I.R. will feature Jay and Kevin 24 hours a day with new and recorded content. Be sure to check in if you need to get your fix.
We caught up with Jason to talk about the new show, who he'd like to have on as a guest, and what it's like to finally grow up. Check out our interview with Jason below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Britain's Got Talent' execs afraid of host's wardrobe malfunctions?
- Leah Remini praises Scientology documentary
- Julianne Moore reportedly dropped from Turkish tourism ad for 'poor acting'
- Chris Pratt Signs With UTA
- Sony to Offer Batman-Themed PlayStation for 'Arkham Knight' Bundle
- 'One Tree Hill' Cast Reunites
- The New 'Mad Max: Fury Road' Trailer Is Basically 'Fast & Furious: Apocalypse Edition' (VIDEO)
- A History of Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's Friendship (VIDEO)
- Ciara Renee to Play Hawkgirl in 'The Flash' & 'Arrow' Spinoff