Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith Take to the Airwaves
By Ben Trivett Posted May 18th 2011 02:38PM
Now they're back in action picking at funny bones over the radio. Their new show on S.I.R. will feature Jay and Kevin 24 hours a day with new and recorded content. Be sure to check in if you need to get your fix.
We caught up with Jason to talk about the new show, who he'd like to have on as a guest, and what it's like to finally grow up. Check out our interview with Jason below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- 'Family Guy's' Brian coming back in upcoming episode?
- Christian music duo spreads God's message in debut album
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Trailer Gets Explained by Stars, Director
- Endemol Studios Inks Deal With Christina Wayne's Assembly Entertainment
- Dubai Film Festival: Cate Blanchett, Martin Sheen Hit the Red Carpet on Opening Night
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Christian Bale: 20 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the 'Out of the Furnace' Star
- 'Long Walk to Freedom' London Premiere: News of Nelson Mandela's Death Rocks Screening
- 'He's F-ing Perfect' Lands F-ing Perfect Star Amanda Seyfried