Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith Take to the Airwaves
By Ben Trivett Posted May 18th 2011 02:38PM
Now they're back in action picking at funny bones over the radio. Their new show on S.I.R. will feature Jay and Kevin 24 hours a day with new and recorded content. Be sure to check in if you need to get your fix.
We caught up with Jason to talk about the new show, who he'd like to have on as a guest, and what it's like to finally grow up. Check out our interview with Jason below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Elizabeth Vargas and husband split, report says
- Billy Crystal to present Emmy Awards tribute to Robin Williams
- 'Teen Barbie' Lolita Richi says appearance is all natural
- Rob Brydon to Host Britannia Awards
- Luc Besson Says ?Lucy' Sequel Unlikely
- Popular Chinese Filmmaker Accused of Plagiarizing 'Thelma & Louise'
- ?Spider-Woman #1? has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Nick Offerman reads profound Shower Thoughts from Reddit
- When Are the 2014 Emmys?
- Step Right Up and Enjoy the Creepy New 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Teaser (VIDEO)
- Robert Pattinson's Ice Bucket Challenge Is Hilariously Improvised (VIDEO)