Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith Take to the Airwaves
By Ben Trivett Posted May 18th 2011 02:38PM
Now they're back in action picking at funny bones over the radio. Their new show on S.I.R. will feature Jay and Kevin 24 hours a day with new and recorded content. Be sure to check in if you need to get your fix.
We caught up with Jason to talk about the new show, who he'd like to have on as a guest, and what it's like to finally grow up. Check out our interview with Jason below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bobby Flay reportedly spotted mingling with younger women amid divorce
- Bill Cosby defender Jill Scott says she was wrong; Judd Apatow calls on Phylicia Rashad to speak up
- When stars show too much
- Miss USA Co-Host Jeannie Mai Drops Out
- Amy Schumer Apologizes for "Racist" Rape Joke About Hispanics: "I Am Taking Responsibility"
- Jeff Goldblum Shares Ominous 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Teaser
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Can You Recognize the Movie by a One-Word Clue?
- 'Ocean's Eleven' and 'Karate Kid' Producer Jerry Weintraub Dead at 77
- Ethan Embry's 5 Favorite Westerns