Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith Take to the Airwaves
By Ben Trivett Posted May 18th 2011 02:38PM
Now they're back in action picking at funny bones over the radio. Their new show on S.I.R. will feature Jay and Kevin 24 hours a day with new and recorded content. Be sure to check in if you need to get your fix.
We caught up with Jason to talk about the new show, who he'd like to have on as a guest, and what it's like to finally grow up. Check out our interview with Jason below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- AMAs Beauty: This is How Kylie Jenner's Face Happened
- AMAs Fashion: Dudes Love Their Leather Pants
- Jennette McCurdy, 'Between' Cast Support St. Jude Children's Hospital
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Weekend Box Office: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' Soars to the Top Spot
- 10 of the Greatest Movie Transformations Ever
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Family Review: 5 Things Every Parent Should Know