Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith Take to the Airwaves
By Ben Trivett Posted May 18th 2011 02:38PM
Now they're back in action picking at funny bones over the radio. Their new show on S.I.R. will feature Jay and Kevin 24 hours a day with new and recorded content. Be sure to check in if you need to get your fix.
We caught up with Jason to talk about the new show, who he'd like to have on as a guest, and what it's like to finally grow up. Check out our interview with Jason below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 8 things you didn't know about Miranda Lambert
- Reba McEntire: I always have more to learn
- Celebrity weight loss winners
- ?Theory of Everything' to Open Dubai Film Festival
- Dustin Hoffman: Judi Dench Is a "Scrumptious Looking Woman"
- Angelina Jolie Says Taxes Could Prevent Her From Getting U.K. Property
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'
- 'Frozen' Continues World Domination, Beats Barbie in Toy Sales
- George Eads, Last Original 'CSI' Cast Member, to Leave Show
- What's New on Netflix Streaming in December 2014