Jeff Conaway in Coma After Apparent Drug Overdose
By PopEater Staff Posted May 18th 2011 10:20PM
Brock would not disclose what hospital Conaway is admitted to, only that it is located in Encino, Calif. The actor's recovery is uncertain.
"He is in a coma and unresponsive at this time," Brock told E! Online. "He turned his head two days ago, but nothing since."
Conaway rocketed to fame in 1978 with a starring role in 'Grease' and in the same year began his 3-year run on the hit TV series, 'Taxi.' Roles dried up in the 1980s as his substance abuse problem worsened, but he later found steady work on the sci-fi hit, 'Babylon 5.'
In 2008 a wiry and broken Conaway joined the cast of VH1's 'Celebrity Rehab' in an attempt to address his long-time addiction to drugs and alcohol. It did not work and last year he injured himself in a bad fall while under the influence of methadone and OxyContin.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andrew Garfield Invited Batkid to Amazing Spider-Man 2 Premiere After Their Oscars Snub
- Jennie Garth on Peter Facinelli Divorce Aftermath: "It's Important to Let Yourself Fall Apart"
- Jennifer Lawrence's Best Friend Laura Simpson Spills About Star's Red Carpet Fall, Celebrity Interactions at Oscars
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty
- Experts explain release of Justin Bieber's jail footage
- OMG! Justin Bieber Reunites With Selena Gomez After He Storms Out of Deposition—Get the Scoop!
- The Grand Budapest Hotel Review Roundup: Critics Praise New Wes Anderson Flick
- Isaiah Washington, Steve Carell, Jamie Dornan and 10 Other Stars Who Have Reprised Their Famous TV Roles