Jeff Conaway in Coma After Apparent Drug Overdose
By PopEater Staff Posted May 18th 2011 10:20PM
Brock would not disclose what hospital Conaway is admitted to, only that it is located in Encino, Calif. The actor's recovery is uncertain.
"He is in a coma and unresponsive at this time," Brock told E! Online. "He turned his head two days ago, but nothing since."
Conaway rocketed to fame in 1978 with a starring role in 'Grease' and in the same year began his 3-year run on the hit TV series, 'Taxi.' Roles dried up in the 1980s as his substance abuse problem worsened, but he later found steady work on the sci-fi hit, 'Babylon 5.'
In 2008 a wiry and broken Conaway joined the cast of VH1's 'Celebrity Rehab' in an attempt to address his long-time addiction to drugs and alcohol. It did not work and last year he injured himself in a bad fall while under the influence of methadone and OxyContin.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chad Michael Murray, Pregnant Wife Sarah Roemer Step Out After Secret Wedding: Photo
- Noel Gallagher Is Pretty Sure No One Besides Taylor Swift's Parents Thinks She's Talented
- Karrueche Tran Tweets Farewell to Chris Brown Amid Love Child Reports
- Jimmy Kimmel: I won't say sorry for slamming anti-vaccine parents
- Elvis' granddaughter Riley Keough on why marriage was the 'right thing'
- Hulk is a 175-pound pitbull you don't want to get angry
- What's the Best Makeup Color for Green Eyes? We Have the Answers
- Girls' Night In! Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Jaime King, Sarah Hyland & More Celebrate Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello's Birthday!
- Karrueche Tran Seemingly Confirms Chris Brown Is a Dad: ''No Baby Drama for Me''