Jeff Conaway in Coma After Apparent Drug Overdose
By PopEater Staff Posted May 18th 2011 10:20PM
Brock would not disclose what hospital Conaway is admitted to, only that it is located in Encino, Calif. The actor's recovery is uncertain.
"He is in a coma and unresponsive at this time," Brock told E! Online. "He turned his head two days ago, but nothing since."
Conaway rocketed to fame in 1978 with a starring role in 'Grease' and in the same year began his 3-year run on the hit TV series, 'Taxi.' Roles dried up in the 1980s as his substance abuse problem worsened, but he later found steady work on the sci-fi hit, 'Babylon 5.'
In 2008 a wiry and broken Conaway joined the cast of VH1's 'Celebrity Rehab' in an attempt to address his long-time addiction to drugs and alcohol. It did not work and last year he injured himself in a bad fall while under the influence of methadone and OxyContin.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Demi Lovato Gets Injured in San Antonio Concert, Wears Arm Sling: Picture
- Trista Sutter Surprised Ryan Sutter With Colorado Camping Trip for 40th Birthday: Details, Pictures
- Rob Bironas Dies at Age 36: Former Tennessee Titans Kicker Killed in Car Crash
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- 'Maze Runner' tops the box office this weekend
- Kerry Washington, Viola Davis and More of Shonda Rhimes' Talented Cast Members Celebrate Premiere Week—Take a Look!
- Kendall Jenner Is Front and Center at Dolce & Gabbana's Milan Fashion Week Show—Take a Look!
- Hilary Duff Is "Totally Open to" a Lizzie McGuire Reunion: "So Many People Loved Her"