Jeff Conaway in Coma After Apparent Drug Overdose
By PopEater Staff Posted May 18th 2011 10:20PM
Brock would not disclose what hospital Conaway is admitted to, only that it is located in Encino, Calif. The actor's recovery is uncertain.
"He is in a coma and unresponsive at this time," Brock told E! Online. "He turned his head two days ago, but nothing since."
Conaway rocketed to fame in 1978 with a starring role in 'Grease' and in the same year began his 3-year run on the hit TV series, 'Taxi.' Roles dried up in the 1980s as his substance abuse problem worsened, but he later found steady work on the sci-fi hit, 'Babylon 5.'
In 2008 a wiry and broken Conaway joined the cast of VH1's 'Celebrity Rehab' in an attempt to address his long-time addiction to drugs and alcohol. It did not work and last year he injured himself in a bad fall while under the influence of methadone and OxyContin.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blake Lively Poses With Her "Fit Dude" Trainer: "Cellulite Is So Much Cuter on Babies"
- Vanderpump Rules' Kristen Doute Dating Brian Carter After James Kennedy Split: Pictures!
- Janet Jackson's New Album Unbreakable Gets Release Date, Will Include "Reflections" About Brother Michael
- Cindy Crawford doesn't understand why unflattering photo makes other feel good
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after his VMAs performance
- Chad Kroeger Spotted Without His Ring, Packing Up Car After Announcing Split From Avril Lavigne—See the Pics and Watch Video!
- Kim Kardashian Busts Out More Cleavage Photos After Reaching 45 Million Instagram Followers—See the Pics!
- Ciara & Russell Wilson's No-Sex Policy: "There Are So Many People Like Us"