Lindsay Will Be Fine If She Escapes LA, Says Dad
By Rob Shuter Posted May 18th 2011 09:30AM
Lindsay Lohan needs to spend the next three years on her best behavior while on probation or she'll find herself back in jail, and while friends are essentially ironing her orange jumpsuit in preparation, her father Michael Lohan tells me his daughter can do it.
"If she gets out of LA, stays away from the wrong people and listens to Dina and me, yes, she will be fine," Michael says. "Then again, Dina can't put her or the other kids in the middle. Lindsay and our kids need both their parents in their lives."
Lindsay pleaded no contest in the theft of a necklace and abandoned her appeal in her DUI probation case. She was sentenced to three years' probation, ordered to stay away from the jeweler, as well as pay a fine and attend a program for shoplifters.
"We all hope she stays out of trouble but this girl seems to find it wherever she goes," a concerned friend of the star tells me. "All it will take is one silly mistake and she will end up in jail. Unfortunately, I'm not sure Lindsay is taking this very seriously. Let's face it, she has gotten away with everything so why would she suddenly change her behavior now?"
What do you think? Has Lindsay learned her lesson or will she be back in front of a judge before the end of the year?
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
MORE ABOUT Lindsay Lohan
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Lindsay Lohan Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chelsea Handler slams Instagram for removing her topless pic
- Peters Cooks ex-wife apologizes to Christie Brinkley for affair
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, reportedly wandering streets of Los Angeles
- 'Horns': What the Critics Are Saying
- BBC Won't Apologize to Argentina Over ?Top Gear' Controversy
- Chris Rock's Best 'Saturday Night Live' Moments
- Best of Late Night TV: Gordon Ramsay's Pet Pigs and Chris Rock's Top Halloween Costumes (VIDEO)
- 'Horns' Review: 10 Things You Should Know About Daniel Radcliffe's Devilish New Movie
- Man Dressed as Teletubby Arrested for Stealing Chinese Food