Report: Mother of Arnold Schwarzenegger's Love Child Revealed
The mother of the child fathered by Arnold Schwarzenegger has been revealed, according to multiple reports.
According to RadarOnline.com, the former governor's mistress is reportedly named Mildred Baena, and worked as a housekeeper and assistant for 20 years in the Brentwood, Calif., home Schwarzenegger and Shriver shared.
The child, a boy, is said to be around 14 years old, meaning Baena, 50, and Shriver would have been pregnant around the same time. Shriver and Schwarzenegger's youngest son, Christopher, is 13 years old.
Schwarzenegger and Shriver announced their separation earlier this month. The former California governor shocked the world Tuesday that when he revealed that he had fathered a child with a former staffer, who retired in January.
"I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family, Schwarzenegger said in a statement to the Los Angeles Times. "There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."
"This is a painful and heartbreaking time," Shriver said in a statement of her own. "As a mother, my concern is for the children. I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal. I will have no further comment."
Schwarzenegger and Shriver have four children together: Katherine, 21, Christina, 19, Patrick, 17, and Christopher, 13.
Patrick took to Twitter Tuesday, tweeting, "Some days you feel like shit, some days you want to quit and just be normal for a bit, yet I love my family till death do us apart. #family."
Katherine also wrote on Twitter, "This is definitely not easy but I appreciate your love and support as i begin to heal and move forward in life.I will always love my family!"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FAA grounds Angelina Jolie's plane
- Shirley MacLaine believes her dog came back to life
- That's not me naked!
- Leon Panetta Revealed Secret Info To 'Zero Dark Thirty' Screenwriter
- ABC Preps Stephen King Series as Boutique Division Ramps Up (Exclusive)
- Chanel's Texas Toast
- ?Time' announces Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- This week's ?SNL' promos: Welcome home, John Goodman ? VIDEO
- TV Recap: ?The Biggest Loser,' ?The Goldbergs,' and ?The Voice' ? VIDEO
- Jason Schwartzman on 'Saving Mr. Banks,' Emma Thompson's 'Heartbreaking' Prank, and Celebrity Anxiety
- SAG Awards 2014 Nominations: '12 Years a Slave' Takes the Lead
- The 'World War Z' Sequel Has a Director Now