Gwen Stefani Glams It Up in Cannes (Photos)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted May 19th 2011 07:30PM
Gwen Stefani stepped out with hubby, rocker Gavin Rossdale, to attend amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS Gala. The star-studded event closed out the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival and Stefani really turned up the glam for the gala.
The stunning pair walked the red carpet hand-in-hand, looking as fierce and fashionable as always.
Stefani's curve hugging black dress and big hair were a perfect match for her husband's classic tuxedo and slicked back 'do. Their look was a shout out to old Hollywood style, with a modern edge.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
MORE ABOUT Gwen Stefani
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Gwen Stefani Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Former Miss Bosnia reportedly linked to 5 murders
- George Takei: Justice Clarence Thomas ‘a clown in blackface' and ‘a disgrace to America'
- Hulk Hogan sex video trial postponed
- Go Vegetarian Like Carrie Underwood With These Yummy Plant-Based Recipes
- Scott Eastwood's Davidoff Cool Water Photo Shoot Will Make Your Day Better Than Ever — See the Insanely Hot Pics
- Marisa Tomei Joins Empire Season 2 as a Billionaire Hip-Hop Fan