Katy Perry Miffed Over Mom's Memoir
What do you expect from a mom and dad who are born again Christian evangelists when you're Katy Perry? The 'I Kissed a Girl' pop songstress can expect to be more than a little miffed when it comes to her mom, Mary Hudson's, new memoir, according to Star magazine.
"Katy stepped out from behind the changing doors in a tiny risque costume," Hudson wrote. "No mother wants to see the top of her daughter's boobs."
Although, according to Hudson, the memoir is not meant to focus on her now uber-famous daughter, Perry seems to be a motif throughout the book.
"I'm writing a Christian faith book, not some kid of tell all book about my daughter," Hudson said.
Perry should be used to her parents' distaste for her sexy songs and revealing get-ups, but she's not having it when it comes to being included in her mother's memoir.
"The situation has caused quite a bit of tension," Perry's dad, Keith Hudson, told Star. "I don't want that anymore."
Not only does Perry's mother disapprove of her tiny stage ensembles but she also has a few words for her fans.
"I recognized the psalmist gift in her performance," Hudson wrote. "Yet she sang out, 'I kissed a girl, and I liked it,' while thousands joined her. One part of my heart soared ... the other part broke for the thousands of hungry souls being fed something that didn't nourish their spirit, but fed their flesh."
When it comes to feeding our flesh, consider us satisfied.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Katy Perry
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Katy Perry Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alan Thicke to star in new reality show 'Unusually Thicke'
- Country stars Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney top earners in all of music
- Lady Gaga's charity spent $1.85 million on expenses in 2012, gave one $5,000 grant
- Garry Marshall hopes ?Pretty Woman' musical will seduce Broadway
- Matthew McConaughey on the origin of ?Alright, alright, alright' ? VIDEO
- TV Recaps: ?Real Housewives,' ?Glee,' and ?The Goldbergs'
- ?Bachelor' Juan Pablo Wants Us to Know He's Not a ?Bad Guy'
- ?Little People, Big World' Couple Calls It Quits
- Lindsay Lohan's Shocking List of A-List Lovers Exposed!
- Charlize Theron, Sean Penn Make Out on the Beach While Enjoying Down Time With Jackson: See the Steamy Pic!
- Lupita Nyong'o Has a Boyfriend! Oscar Winner Secretly Dating Rapper K'Naan Since September
- Jennifer Aniston Holds Hands With Fiance Justin Theroux on NYC Date Night: Details