Katy Perry Miffed Over Mom's Memoir
What do you expect from a mom and dad who are born again Christian evangelists when you're Katy Perry? The 'I Kissed a Girl' pop songstress can expect to be more than a little miffed when it comes to her mom, Mary Hudson's, new memoir, according to Star magazine.
"Katy stepped out from behind the changing doors in a tiny risque costume," Hudson wrote. "No mother wants to see the top of her daughter's boobs."
Although, according to Hudson, the memoir is not meant to focus on her now uber-famous daughter, Perry seems to be a motif throughout the book.
"I'm writing a Christian faith book, not some kid of tell all book about my daughter," Hudson said.
Perry should be used to her parents' distaste for her sexy songs and revealing get-ups, but she's not having it when it comes to being included in her mother's memoir.
"The situation has caused quite a bit of tension," Perry's dad, Keith Hudson, told Star. "I don't want that anymore."
Not only does Perry's mother disapprove of her tiny stage ensembles but she also has a few words for her fans.
"I recognized the psalmist gift in her performance," Hudson wrote. "Yet she sang out, 'I kissed a girl, and I liked it,' while thousands joined her. One part of my heart soared ... the other part broke for the thousands of hungry souls being fed something that didn't nourish their spirit, but fed their flesh."
When it comes to feeding our flesh, consider us satisfied.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Katy Perry
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Katy Perry Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?
- Jessica Simpson Looked Boho-Chic as Bridesmaid at Sister Ashlee Simpson's Wedding -- See Her Dress!
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Talk "Intimate" Wedding; Find Out How Pitt Honored Jolie's Late Mother: Top 5 Stories
- Kate Hudson Slams Eating Disorder Rumors, Says That's "One Thing I Will Never Have"