Kim Cattrall Enjoying Freedom From 'Sex and the City'
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 19th 2011 08:43AM
"I'm having such a good time being footloose and fancy free and not having to check in and say, 'Is it OK if I do this or do that?'" she told E! Online. "There's no mom and pop standing over me. I enjoy that.
Cattrall played Samantha Jones on the series from 1998 to 2004, and in two movies in 2008 and 2010.
But what about those rumors of a possible third 'SATC' movie in the works? Cattrall said she hasn't heard much.
"I have no idea," she said "I hear more prequel than sequel."
Earlier this week, Sarah Jessica Parker talked about a possible third installment of 'SATC,' saying she thinks it could happen.
"I think there is perhaps one more small, important story to tell," Parker told MTV News. "Whether or not we choose to do that and when we choose to do that remains, obviously, the unknown, but it's nice to ponder."
But until any decisions are made, Cattrall is enjoying life without 'Sex,' but don't think she's not having fun in the romance department.
"I'm dating, getting out there," Cattrall said. "It's scary but also it's exciting. It's both of those things. It's a tight rope, you know? It's feeling like you're 14 again, which you kind of like when you're 54."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Trailer Report: 'Fifty Shades' Again Tops Slow Week
- 'Big Brother 16': Donny Thompson on Team America's Downfall and Being a Fan Favorite
- Watch Two Years of Marvel Comics in Three Minutes
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?
- Labor Day Binge Guide: Catch Up on These Returning Shows Right Now