Lorenzo Lamas' Ex-Wife Arrested, Lamas Seeks Full Custody of Kids
By Elizabeth Yun Posted May 19th 2011 02:27PM
According to E! News, police arrived at Sand's Beverly Hills home at approximately 11:45 PM, where they found Homburger with visible injuries. Some sources claim she had maced him in the face. Both the 39-year-old Sand and her 25-year-old husband were taken into custody -- Sand was charged with felony domestic violence while Homburger was charged with spousal battery and criminal threats. Sand was released on bond several hours later, but Homburger remains in custody.
Now Lamas tells TMZ that he is meeting a judge today to ask for an emergency order granting him temporary full custody of their three daughters, aged 10, 11 and 13. The girls were with Lamas when last night's incident occurred.
Sand, who accused another ex-husband of biting her in 2009, is no stranger to domestic violence. Speaking to the website Lamas said, "I am concerned for the welfare of my children. I will not allow them back in that household until Shauna and her husband receive anger management treatment."
The former Playboy Playmate met Lamas when she appeared as a guest star on his '90s hit series 'Renegade.' She became his fourth wife in 1996, but they pair parted ways in 2002. Since then, she made several appearances alongside Lamas on his E! reality show 'Leave It to Lamas' in 2009.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor Women Tell All Recap: Kaitlyn Confronts Chris Soules, Britt Blames Carly for Elimination
- Taran Killam, Whoopi Goldberg Defend Saturday Night Live's ISIS Sketch With Dakota Johnson
- Miranda Lambert Gets Matching Tattoo With Tour Mates RaeLynn and Gwen Sebastian -- See Her New Ink Here!
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- ?Last Man On Earth' has strong premiere
- The Bachelor Women Told All Tonight, and We Fell In Love In A Way We Never Expected
- Amber Portwood Is Engaged to Boyfriend Matt Baier: ''I Never Thought I Could Find Another Man That Could Make Me Feel Love Again''
- Kelly Clarkson Doesn't Worry If Daughter River Rose Is a Lesbian: "As Long As She's Happy, I Don't Care"