Bono and The Edge Discuss Saving 'Spider-Man' on 'GMA'
By AOL TV Editors Posted May 20th 2011 01:28PM
Julie Taymor, who directed the Broadway adaptation of 'The Lion King,' left the project and it has been rewritten and re-launched in previews. "Julie would not accept this, but she got very close to it," said Bono. "So close perhaps that she couldn't see it. And we were going at it and coming back, and we could see very clearly what we thought were the problems."
Bono said the characters and plot are better drawn in the new version, and they've fixed a lot of "obvious stuff." The most obvious hopefully would be the rigs that lift the actors and other safety hazards that have plagued the show and made it an easy punch line.
Get more at TV Squad >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendra Wilkinson Opens Up to Us About What's In Her Bag
- Jason Biggs' Son Reminds Him of his American Pie Past With Book Choice: Cute Photo!
- Selena Gomez Sizzles in the Skimpiest Lingerie While Promoting Upcoming Album: See the Video!
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Johnny Depp shines in gritty gangster tale 'Black Mass'
- Khloé Kardashian Getting Tramp Stamp Tattoo Removed, Reveals What Kim Kardashian Said—Watch Video!
- Caitlyn Jenner and Ellen DeGeneres Fulfill Blossom Brown's Dream of Going to Nursing School With Huge Check: Watch the Emotional Clip!
- Angelina Jolie Shows Off Her Sinister Side in Acting Class at Age 25: Watch the Flashback Clip