Bono and The Edge Discuss Saving 'Spider-Man' on 'GMA'
By AOL TV Editors Posted May 20th 2011 01:28PM
Julie Taymor, who directed the Broadway adaptation of 'The Lion King,' left the project and it has been rewritten and re-launched in previews. "Julie would not accept this, but she got very close to it," said Bono. "So close perhaps that she couldn't see it. And we were going at it and coming back, and we could see very clearly what we thought were the problems."
Bono said the characters and plot are better drawn in the new version, and they've fixed a lot of "obvious stuff." The most obvious hopefully would be the rigs that lift the actors and other safety hazards that have plagued the show and made it an easy punch line.
Get more at TV Squad >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian Filing for Divorce From Lamar Odom: Report
- Beyonce Releases New, Self-Titled Album on iTunes: Singer Shocks Fans With Surprise
- Jeff Perry: Scandal Actor Joins Us For Live Twitter Q&A! Read His Spoilers and Surprising Behind-the-Scenes Details!
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- YouTube gold: 13 biggest viral videos of 2013
- 'Scandal' recap: Olivia learns the truth about her mother
- Beyonce releases surprise new album on iTunes
- Spoiler Chat: American Horror Story: Coven's Team Up, Glee Casting, Good Wife Flashback And More Scoop
- Kenneth Cole to Chelsea Handler: "You Were Awkwardly Appropriate" Hosting AIDS Research Benefit—Watch Now
- Brunette Courtney Stodden Goes Braless at 1st Annual WOWie Awards After Doug Hutchison Breakup