Hoda Kotb: Rob Shuter Came to Me in a Dream
By PopEater Staff Posted May 20th 2011 03:45PM
"I had a dream that Rob Shuter quit PopEater and started working at Western Sizzlin' and he told me the story. It was so ridiculous, it made no sense!" Hoda recalled while in bed with Kathie Lee. "He goes, 'I'm working at Western Sizzlin'' and I said why? And he said 'It's so much better than PopEater' and I said great, that's great!"
Until he takes that offer to be the face of Western Sizzlin', you can find Rob's tasty dish right here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Adrienne Bailon Defends Rob Kardashian Comments: "We All Learn From Our First Loves"
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Brother John on Sister Jessica's Death: "Doubt She Took Her Own Life"
- Hilary Duff Wrote Song About Estranged Husband Mike Comrie in New Album: "Maybe We Are" Meant to Be
- MEOW! Lizzie Rovsek Opens Up About ?Below The Belt' ‘RHOC' Catfights With Tamra Judge & Vicki Gunvalson
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza