Hoda Kotb: Rob Shuter Came to Me in a Dream
By PopEater Staff Posted May 20th 2011 03:45PM
"I had a dream that Rob Shuter quit PopEater and started working at Western Sizzlin' and he told me the story. It was so ridiculous, it made no sense!" Hoda recalled while in bed with Kathie Lee. "He goes, 'I'm working at Western Sizzlin'' and I said why? And he said 'It's so much better than PopEater' and I said great, that's great!"
Until he takes that offer to be the face of Western Sizzlin', you can find Rob's tasty dish right here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kid Rock Attempts to Kill Beyonce's Beyhive With Raid After Fan Backlash
- Nev Schulman Is Single, But Does He Use Tinder?
- Meryl Streep's Look-Alike Daughters Model for New Fashion Campaign: See Photos of Mamie, Grace, and Louisa Gummer in Spring-Ready Outfits
- Brownstone singer Charmayne Maxwell dies in freak accident
- Faith Hill reportedly underwent neck surgery in January
- ?Sharknado 3?: Mark Cuban, Ann Coulter to play President, Vice President
- Watch What Happens When Someone Sticks Mentos to Their Body and Gets Into a Bathtub Full of Coke
- Cindy Crawford, 49, Steps Out in Malibu Without Makeup, Reportedly Threatens Lawsuit Over Retouched Photo—Get the Scoop!
- Kevin Bacon on Why The Following Season 3 Is a Brand New Chapter