Hoda Kotb: Rob Shuter Came to Me in a Dream
By PopEater Staff Posted May 20th 2011 03:45PM
"I had a dream that Rob Shuter quit PopEater and started working at Western Sizzlin' and he told me the story. It was so ridiculous, it made no sense!" Hoda recalled while in bed with Kathie Lee. "He goes, 'I'm working at Western Sizzlin'' and I said why? And he said 'It's so much better than PopEater' and I said great, that's great!"
Until he takes that offer to be the face of Western Sizzlin', you can find Rob's tasty dish right here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lisa Vanderpump on Vanderpump Rules New Season "I'm Not Proud of Their Behavior"
- Jessa Duggar, Ben Seewald Run Errands Together Day Before Their Wedding -- See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian Wears Skeleton Costume for "First" Look of Halloween Night -- See the Pic!
- Tara Reid’s Skeletal Figure Scares Fans BEFORE She Puts On Halloween Costume!
- Demi Moore ‘Driving Mila Nuts,’ Wants Her To ‘Stay Away’ From Baby Wyatt ? Or Else!
- Judge Rules Amanda Bynes To Stay Under Conservatorship Until 2015, As Actress No-Show In Court
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Khloé Kardashian Reveals Which City She Wants to "Take" Next With Kourtney Kardashian
- Kanye West Crashes Hip-Hop Open Mic Night in New Jersey, Was "Totally Chill and Cool"—Watch Now!
- Gavin Rossdale Celebrates 49th Birthday With Gwen Stefani and Family Before Kate Hudson's Halloween Party! Get the Details