MTV Teen Mom, Jordan Ward, Pregnant Again
'16 and Pregnant' star, Jordan Ward, is now 18 and pregnant and she doesn't care who knows it. The reality star and mother to 17-month-old son, Noah, took to her Facebook page to defend the news of her growing family, according to E! Online.
"I've read every comment on here," she wrote on her Facebook wall. "Yes I'm pregnant again. I really do not care if you think it's wrong."
Ward's first pregnancy was featured on the third season of MTV's controversial reality teen drama, '16 and Pregnant.' And now, two years later, Ward believes that she is more than capable of handling her round two pregnancy.
"I am married, we pay for everything, we aren't living off of family or anything," she wrote. "We pay rent, we own our car, for insurance, pay for food, pay for our cell phones, pay for clothes and whatever Noah needs. And we are moving in a house in August. && here's a kicker.....IAM THE ONE WHO TAKES CARE OF NOAH 24/7!"
But Ward isn't doing it completely solo, her husband, Brian, will support the family as an Air Force linguist -- he begins his new gig next month.
We hope that a pregnancy sans the cameras will be easier for the young mom.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shia LaBeouf Holds Hands With New Girlfriend Sasha Lane: Photo
- Miley Cyrus Wears Fruit-and-Veggie Jumpsuit, Meets Baddie Winkle Before MTV VMAs
- Taylor Swift and Avril Lavigne Perform "Complicated" Together in San Diego After Twitter Misunderstanding
- MTV prepared for Miley Cyrus, will air VMAs on a delay
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- Amy Duggar Escapes Any Family Drama While Enjoying "Fabulous" '90s-Themed Bachelorette Party
- Courtney Stodden Has Nip Slip on 21st Birthday While Out With Doug Hutchison—See Her Wardrobe Malfunction!
- This Teacher Created a Kanye West-Themed Classroom Allowing Fourth Graders to Learn "All Day"