MTV Teen Mom, Jordan Ward, Pregnant Again
'16 and Pregnant' star, Jordan Ward, is now 18 and pregnant and she doesn't care who knows it. The reality star and mother to 17-month-old son, Noah, took to her Facebook page to defend the news of her growing family, according to E! Online.
"I've read every comment on here," she wrote on her Facebook wall. "Yes I'm pregnant again. I really do not care if you think it's wrong."
Ward's first pregnancy was featured on the third season of MTV's controversial reality teen drama, '16 and Pregnant.' And now, two years later, Ward believes that she is more than capable of handling her round two pregnancy.
"I am married, we pay for everything, we aren't living off of family or anything," she wrote. "We pay rent, we own our car, for insurance, pay for food, pay for our cell phones, pay for clothes and whatever Noah needs. And we are moving in a house in August. && here's a kicker.....IAM THE ONE WHO TAKES CARE OF NOAH 24/7!"
But Ward isn't doing it completely solo, her husband, Brian, will support the family as an Air Force linguist -- he begins his new gig next month.
We hope that a pregnancy sans the cameras will be easier for the young mom.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Skip Fourth of July Tradition Amid Split: Look Back at Their Past Parade Photos
- Gigi Hadid, Joe Jonas Keep Close at Taylor Swift's Fourth of July Bash: New Photos
- Michael Douglas' Mother, Diana Douglas Webster, Dies at 92
- Cynthia Bailey Reacts to NeNe Leakes' Real Housewives of Atlanta Departure: The Show Isn't About Just One Person
- Diana Douglas Dies: Actress, Mother of Michael Douglas and Ex-Wife of Kirk Douglas Was 92
- Kelly Rutherford Reunites With Her 2 Kids in New York City Amid Ongoing Custody Battle