MTV Teen Mom, Jordan Ward, Pregnant Again
'16 and Pregnant' star, Jordan Ward, is now 18 and pregnant and she doesn't care who knows it. The reality star and mother to 17-month-old son, Noah, took to her Facebook page to defend the news of her growing family, according to E! Online.
"I've read every comment on here," she wrote on her Facebook wall. "Yes I'm pregnant again. I really do not care if you think it's wrong."
Ward's first pregnancy was featured on the third season of MTV's controversial reality teen drama, '16 and Pregnant.' And now, two years later, Ward believes that she is more than capable of handling her round two pregnancy.
"I am married, we pay for everything, we aren't living off of family or anything," she wrote. "We pay rent, we own our car, for insurance, pay for food, pay for our cell phones, pay for clothes and whatever Noah needs. And we are moving in a house in August. && here's a kicker.....IAM THE ONE WHO TAKES CARE OF NOAH 24/7!"
But Ward isn't doing it completely solo, her husband, Brian, will support the family as an Air Force linguist -- he begins his new gig next month.
We hope that a pregnancy sans the cameras will be easier for the young mom.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice Season 4 Winner: Did Michelle Chamuel, Danielle Bradbery or the Swon Brothers Win?
- Kris Jenner Attends Taj Jackson's Wedding After Kim Kardashian Gives Birth
- Katy Perry Says Russell Brand Told Her Divorce Plans in a Text; Miley Cyrus Talks Liam Hemsworth: Today's Top Stories
- Backstreet Boys Release ‘In A World Like This’ Single ? Listen Here!
- Selma Blair Fired From ‘Anger Management’ By Charlie Sheen With Profane Text
- Actor Edward Furlong charged with assaulting girlfriend
- Sofia Vergara brags on her backside with sexy selfie
- Then/Now: 'St. Elmo's Fire'
- The Voice Backstage: Blake Shelton Celebrates Birthday With "Ultimate Gift" Wife Miranda Lambert!
- The Voice Winner Revealed: Was It Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel or the Swon Brothers?
- Justin Bieber's Twitter Power? Rapper King Kevi Wants Restraining Order, Says Beliebers Are After Him