Report: Anna Kournikova to Join 'Biggest Loser'
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 23rd 2011 06:49AM
Kournikova will join new trainers Cara Castronuova and Brett Hoebel as the show undergoes major changes in the wake of Jillian Michaels' departure from the hit show, X17 Online reports. Michaels announced her decision to leave last year in order to focus on starting a family.
An official announcement regarding Kournikova's role on 'Biggest Loser' is expected after the show's season finale on Tuesday.
Kournikova, who recently put her $9.4 million Miami mansion on the market, is certainly no stranger in the fitness world. A tennis player all her life, she debuted at the U.S. Open when she was just 15 years old and was named ESPN's Hottest Female Athlete in 2002.
The tennis star has been dating singer Enrique Igelsias since late 2001.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beyonce "Killed It" With Fifty Shades of Grey "Crazy In Love" Remake, Producer Boots Says
- Chelsea Clinton Celebrates Chic Baby Shower With Mom Hillary Clinton and Friends
- Robin Wright Shakes Her Booty, Slow Dances With Jimmy Fallon in Hilarious Tonight Show Sketch
- 24 Weeks And Growing! Tila Tequila Shows Off Her Baby Body! Posts Bra-Undies Picture On Facebook But Says She's ?Raising Her Alone'
- Baby Love! Mila Kunis And Ashton Kutcher's Nursery D
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Ben Affleck Is a Brooding Caped Crusader in New Photo From Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
- Beyoncé and Solange Knowles are the Best of Friends—See Their Sweetest Sister Pics!
- James Franco Posts Hilarious Photo Announcing Brother Dave's (Fake) Relationship With Zac Efron: "I'm So Happy for You!"